X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maelstrom
    replied
    Originally posted by davis002
    OMG! guns drawn towards the camera on the Services page. I don't think I can look at this site anymore!
    Doesn't pointing the 'business end' of a firearm towards anybody (unless in defence of your life etc.) constitute a violation of safe gun practices? I mean aren't all weapons supposed to be treated as potentially loaded?

They may as well have snarling (foaming at the mouth) Rottweilers on their website too!

Professionalism over Posing anyday!

Leave a comment:

• Bill Warnock
    replied
    SecTrainer, you know they had to seek a different line of work when they tried to put siding over the in-ground swimming pools in LaLa Land.
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill

Leave a comment:

• SecTrainer
    replied
    Originally posted by ValleyOne View Post
    From their website
    Regardless, of how many trees we have to mow down with our patrol car, or how many store fronts we have to drive through to answer that call. Our officers are experienced in spotting the easy trees that won't do much damage.
    You gotta like GuardsToGo.com ("We're FIERCE about your protection!") You can have fun following their link "PRICES" and filling out an order for as many "licensed", "premier" or "elite" officers as you want....say, a few thousand of each for an assignment on Mars to be commenced on April 92nd, 1882. It's just a cheesy form that doesn't even check to see if you specify towns that don't exist, zip and area codes that don't match the town, specify that each officer will work 42 hours per day, etc. They must get some hilarious "orders".
    Last edited by SecTrainer; 09-30-2007, 11:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ValleyOne
    replied
    I love the name, and how they used that pic of the officer talking on the mic in the upper right hand corner. Seems to be stock photo as I have seen ProStar and others use his pic

http://www.tightsecuritygroup.com/index.htm

Leave a comment:

• WhoDunnit?
    replied
    Anyone know of any other clowns with websites? The two already posted cracked me up!

Leave a comment:

• BadBoynMD
    replied
    Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
    Ummm, nevermind.. I'll leave this one alone.

Leave a comment:

• BadBoynMD
    replied
    Originally posted by davis002 View Post
    Sure looks like it is!

Do I see overuse of ammunition as links on the main page? That in itself looks terrible (IMHO).

OMG! guns drawn towards the camera on the Services page. I don't think I can look at this site anymore!
    +1, and the sad part of it all is, I am sure they think it looks "good".

Leave a comment:

• ValleyOne
    replied
    Originally posted by Echos13 View Post

From their website
    Capital Force Protective Services is staffed
    with experienced, knowledgeable, and
    professional employees who are waiting
    to provide you with prompt and courteous
    service.
    Regardless, of how many trees we have to mow down with our patrol car, or how many store fronts we have to drive through to answer that call. Our officers are experienced in spotting the easy trees that won't do much damage.

By knowledgeable we mean we know how to make it look like an accident.
    If you know what we mean...

LMAO

Im kinda grooving on the bullets and the wheel gun gif

Leave a comment:

• Badge714
    replied
    Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
    This looks like another short time outfit that will provide us with lots of funny stories to tell on a night out with the boys. I wonder how long before one of their guards plugs someone in the back?

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Its standard. Trust me, its standard.

Leave a comment:

• davis002
    replied
    From what I saw at Laurel Village, it looks standard.

Leave a comment:

• CorpSec
    replied
    With the rents at Laurel Village, I would have thought they could have gotten a little better outfit to do their security. Does their standard issue officer come equipped with the thug look or is that only the management?

Leave a comment:

• davis002
    replied
    Originally posted by CorpSec View Post
    I would love to contract for officers to show up with trench coats and door knocker diamondnique earrings. I wonder if they have any accounts yet?
    Nathan, I can't believe you linked Grade A!

Grade A has Laurel Village in Downtown Minneapolis. Running around in untucked uniform shirts and equipment (handcuffs and batons) dangling out of pants pockets. No, I am not kidding.

Leave a comment:

• CorpSec
    replied
    I would love to contract for officers to show up with trench coats and door knocker diamondnique earrings. I wonder if they have any accounts yet?

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    www.gradeasecurity.com

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X