No announcement yet.

Patrol Vehicle: oops!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought the same thing with the guns drawn pointing at the screen. I don't get the outfits that try to portray themselves as tough guys in their websites. Very few clients would want or need a sour faced, trigger happy, ogre at their site.

Comment

www.gradeasecurity.com
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

I would love to contract for officers to show up with trench coats and door knocker diamondnique earrings. I wonder if they have any accounts yet?

Comment

Originally posted by CorpSec View Post
          I would love to contract for officers to show up with trench coats and door knocker diamondnique earrings. I wonder if they have any accounts yet?
          Nathan, I can't believe you linked Grade A!

Grade A has Laurel Village in Downtown Minneapolis. Running around in untucked uniform shirts and equipment (handcuffs and batons) dangling out of pants pockets. No, I am not kidding.
          "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

With the rents at Laurel Village, I would have thought they could have gotten a little better outfit to do their security. Does their standard issue officer come equipped with the thug look or is that only the management?

Comment

From what I saw at Laurel Village, it looks standard.
              "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

Its standard. Trust me, its standard.
                Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
                  This looks like another short time outfit that will provide us with lots of funny stories to tell on a night out with the boys. I wonder how long before one of their guards plugs someone in the back?
                  "Striking terrific terror in the hearts of criminals everywhere" Since 1977.

Comment

Originally posted by Echos13 View Post

From their website
                    Capital Force Protective Services is staffed
                    with experienced, knowledgeable, and
                    professional employees who are waiting
                    to provide you with prompt and courteous
                    service.
                    Regardless, of how many trees we have to mow down with our patrol car, or how many store fronts we have to drive through to answer that call. Our officers are experienced in spotting the easy trees that won't do much damage.

By knowledgeable we mean we know how to make it look like an accident.
                    If you know what we mean...

LMAO

Im kinda grooving on the bullets and the wheel gun gif
                    ~Super Ninja Sniper~
                    Corbier's Commandos

Nemo me impune lacessit

Grammical and Spelling errors may occur form time to time. Yoov bin worned

Comment

Originally posted by davis002 View Post
                      Sure looks like it is!

Do I see overuse of ammunition as links on the main page? That in itself looks terrible (IMHO).

OMG! guns drawn towards the camera on the Services page. I don't think I can look at this site anymore!
                      +1, and the sad part of it all is, I am sure they think it looks "good".
                      "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
                        Ummm, nevermind.. I'll leave this one alone.
                        "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Anyone know of any other clowns with websites? The two already posted cracked me up!

Comment

I love the name, and how they used that pic of the officer talking on the mic in the upper right hand corner. Seems to be stock photo as I have seen ProStar and others use his pic

http://www.tightsecuritygroup.com/index.htm
                            ~Super Ninja Sniper~
                            Corbier's Commandos

Nemo me impune lacessit

Grammical and Spelling errors may occur form time to time. Yoov bin worned

Comment

Originally posted by ValleyOne View Post
                              From their website
                              Regardless, of how many trees we have to mow down with our patrol car, or how many store fronts we have to drive through to answer that call. Our officers are experienced in spotting the easy trees that won't do much damage.
                              You gotta like GuardsToGo.com ("We're FIERCE about your protection!") You can have fun following their link "PRICES" and filling out an order for as many "licensed", "premier" or "elite" officers as you want....say, a few thousand of each for an assignment on Mars to be commenced on April 92nd, 1882. It's just a cheesy form that doesn't even check to see if you specify towns that don't exist, zip and area codes that don't match the town, specify that each officer will work 42 hours per day, etc. They must get some hilarious "orders".
                              Last edited by SecTrainer; 10-01-2007, 12:13 AM.
                              "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

Comment

SecTrainer, you know they had to seek a different line of work when they tried to put siding over the in-ground swimming pools in LaLa Land.
                                Enjoy the day,
                                Bill

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X