Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patrol Vehicle: oops!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Patrol Vehicle: oops!

    Call fleet!

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=tqthJV70QlQ
    My views, opinions and statements are my own. They are not of my company, affiliates or coworkers.

    -Being bagger at Publix has more respect these days

    -It's just a job kid deal with it

    -The industry needs to do one of two things; stop fiddling with the thin line and go forward or go back to that way it was. A flashlight in one hand and your set of keys in the other

  • #2
    Originally posted by Echos13 View Post
    There is definitely, more to this than what's being reported. They say a tree, but not the size of the tree. However, if it's one of those thin "baby" trees, I could possibly see that. As the reporter stated, he lost his brakes, yet managed to go hop a curb, take out a "tree" and end inside of a business. The owner was pretty laid-back about the whole thing.

    Anyone have any background on this company?
    "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BadBoynMD View Post
      There is definitely, more to this than what's being reported. They say a tree, but not the size of the tree. However, if it's one of those thin "baby" trees, I could possibly see that. As the reporter stated, he lost his brakes, yet managed to go hop a curb, take out a "tree" and end inside of a business. The owner was pretty laid-back about the whole thing.

      Anyone have any background on this company?
      Sounds like a seed exploded on a powdery joint, and he freaked out. Look for seed burns in his clothes and vehicle fabrics

      Comment


      • #4
        I do not have sound on my computer here at work so I could not hear the commentary & interviews. From the picture though it looked to me like a security company doing a good job. Testing the strength of the security gates on the front of one it's clients, a jewellery store. Job well done! LOL
        I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
        Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

        Comment


        • #5
          funny

          this it to funny. their also a group of cop wanna bee's.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by HotelSecurity View Post
            I do not have sound on my computer here at work so I could not hear the commentary & interviews. From the picture though it looked to me like a security company doing a good job. Testing the strength of the security gates on the front of one it's clients, a jewellery store. Job well done! LOL
            +1

            I routinely like to lock my keys in my vehicle just to test it's security capabilities against car thieves...
            ‎"If you can't tolerate humor directed at you, you do not deserve to be taken seriously"

            Comment


            • #7
              Im not buying the "brakes went out" story.
              ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

              Comment


              • #8
                They were plain and simple screwing off in the parking lot and lost control of the car. The owner, to me, seemed to be doing the duck thing; Calm on the surface but under the water line the feet are swimming like mad.

                Honestly though, if you were some Joe Schmo out there watching the evening news and caught this segment at about the halfway mark(?) and the olny comments you heard from the owner were; "That's why we have insurance." Would you be willing to sign up with a guy (and his company) who's attitude was basically, "whatever, Im insured." Well, for now....

                So the little sh!t was screwing off, and lost it. I wonder if charges will be brought up? Doubtful
                ~Super Ninja Sniper~
                Corbier's Commandos

                Nemo me impune lacessit

                Grammical and Spelling errors may occur form time to time. Yoov bin worned

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ValleyOne View Post
                  They were plain and simple screwing off in the parking lot and lost control of the car. The owner, to me, seemed to be doing the duck thing; Calm on the surface but under the water line the feet are swimming like mad.

                  Honestly though, if you were some Joe Schmo out there watching the evening news and caught this segment at about the halfway mark(?) and the olny comments you heard from the owner were; "That's why we have insurance." Would you be willing to sign up with a guy (and his company) who's attitude was basically, "whatever, Im insured." Well, for now....

                  So the little sh!t was screwing off, and lost it. I wonder if charges will be brought up? Doubtful
                  If the brakes truly failed, there would be evidence of that. But I bet that won't be investigated.
                  ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    No one was screwing around......!? I find that hard to believe.

                    Security Officer: My brakes went out.....

                    Police Officer: right....

                    Security Officer: really, the brakes went out!

                    Police Officer: ya, shure....

                    Police Officer: speeding and ..... Speeding and .........
                    "If you are not fired with enthusiasm, you will be fired with enthusiasm."
                    -Vince Lombardi

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      It is a local company. I only heard of them a couple of weeks ago, so I don't know anything about them. Maybe the brakes did fail. Because they overheated from the S/O screwing off.
                      "Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists. " Author Unknown

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        http://www.kcra.com/newsarchive/14187484/detail.html

                        Link to the printed story. Not really much info but may help those without sound.
                        "Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists. " Author Unknown

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Andy Taylor View Post
                          Maybe the brakes did fail. Because they overheated from the S/O screwing off.
                          I hate to say it, but I too feel that the S/O was likely messing around.

                          It reminds me of when I was working for Burns back in 2001. I was working at a fairly large post that required a patrol vehicle (POS Chevy S10). One late night during a snow storm, the officer that was on patrol decided to mess around in an empty parking lot that hadn't been plowed yet. Since the S10 is rear-wheel drive, he started doing "donuts". Long story short... he lost control and wrapped the vehicle around a lightpole. He tried to say that he hit a patch of ice, but the numerous "donuts" in the snow told another story.
                          "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Is it these guys?

                            http://www.capitalforcesecurity.com/
                            My views, opinions and statements are my own. They are not of my company, affiliates or coworkers.

                            -Being bagger at Publix has more respect these days

                            -It's just a job kid deal with it

                            -The industry needs to do one of two things; stop fiddling with the thin line and go forward or go back to that way it was. A flashlight in one hand and your set of keys in the other

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Echos13 View Post
                              Sure looks like it is!

                              Do I see overuse of ammunition as links on the main page? That in itself looks terrible (IMHO).

                              OMG! guns drawn towards the camera on the Services page. I don't think I can look at this site anymore!
                              "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

                              Comment

                              Leaderboard

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X