Days off- As far off topic as I can get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Days off- As far off topic as I can get

What do y'all do on your day(s) off? (Yes, I'm looking for suggestions)

I have today and this Friday-Saturday-Sunday off, and I WOULD be working in the yard, but I told the wife I am participating in an important online discussion about work

Originally posted by wilrobnson
    What do y'all do on your day(s) off? (Yes, I'm looking for suggestions)I have today and this Friday-Saturday-Sunday off
    I dont do much since the misses is expecting here soon. Anyway Their is not a whole alot to do around here except go to the fire house and to the range every now and then. Maybe scrath my butt

Comment

I check forums and play UT2k4. And sometimes, I write things. But those are related to this place.

Sometimes we go on missions to Big Lots to see what interesting cheap food they have. I swear, if there's an unpopular food item you liked, but left your shelves, Big Lots probally has it.

For those of you local, other missions include Tenutas. (Has anyone heard of Tenutas Italian Market outside of here? I've been told its world famous or whatnot.)
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

I work around the house, and catch up on sleep, I work nights. I never know when I'll be called in on my night off. Watch TV and snuggle with my lady.
        On the nights I work my better half records my favorite TV shows for me. That means on my nights off I may have 3 nights worth of TV shows to watch. It's great though because I fast forward through all the commercials and can cram 3 hours of TV into about 2 hours actual viewing. Heck, I can't stand to watch programs "live" anymore because I can't fast forward through the commercials. I'm working this Friday night so I'll watch Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis and Battlestar Galactica Monday night when I'm off. I'll watch any other shows that get taped too.
        I go out with friends sometimes. Thursday I'm off and supposed to meet a friend from the Ham radio club and we are going to do some testing and working on my Ham radio install in my car. Saturday after next I'm going to spend the day with members of a Sci-fi club I've been in since High Schoool catching up on new episodes of Doctor Who.
        Hospital Security Officer

Comment

I catch up on my lost sleep and plan out what Im going to cook this month for the big dinners I host.

This month, Im thinking a rotiserrie slow cooked porkchop, stuffed with savory stuffing, sided off with a seasoned mashed potato, but I havent thought of a good vegetable, maybe corn on the cob?
          "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
          "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Originally posted by Wackenhut Lawson
            I catch up on my lost sleep and plan out what Im going to cook this month for the big dinners I host.

This month, Im thinking a rotiserrie slow cooked porkchop, stuffed with savory stuffing, sided off with a seasoned mashed potato, but I havent thought of a good vegetable, maybe corn on the cob?
            ... Corn on the Cob sounds good with that.
            Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
              ... Corn on the Cob sounds good with that.
              Yeah, what time should we all come over for dinner?
              Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Time Off

I catch up on sleep, watch television, work at my consulting business, and fly airplanes. Oh yeah, I almost forgot....I dream about being a cop
                Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Sleep, exercise, and get on the internet. Guess I don't have much of a real life.
                  "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
                    I check forums and play UT2k4. And sometimes, I write things. But those are related to this place.

Sometimes we go on missions to Big Lots to see what interesting cheap food they have. I swear, if there's an unpopular food item you liked, but left your shelves, Big Lots probally has it.

For those of you local, other missions include Tenutas. (Has anyone heard of Tenutas Italian Market outside of here? I've been told its world famous or whatnot.)
                    Tenutas......yummy

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Security
                      Yeah, what time should we all come over for dinner?
                      Lol.. well if you're in the area, I always invite anyone and everyone who wants a taste!
                      "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
                      "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X