Everyone's Got One, Let's Hear Yours.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
    Crazy lady out on 60, I forget the name of the Island, there was a Day's Inn, Hampton Inn, and Hollday Inn there. Bahama Momma's behind it. She was plenty scary, she kept a butcher knife in her damn teddy bear!
    That Island would be Davis Island!

Be safe,

Hank
    " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Personnaly i never seen ghost in security but i have experienced some creepy feeling. The first time it was in a old hospital(1850) the sixth fllor was abondoned and it was the psychiatric floor(i heard that doctor practised lobotomy and thing like that during the 30s and the 40s) every time i was patroling this floor i had feeling some cold air and shiver on my vertebral column .

After this i worked in a old manufacture(built around 1830) and every night in the old abandoned warehouse i heard some strange noise and cold air drift even in summer but i never saw ghost or apparation. I also worked in a technical college and the weekend officer told me that sometime during is patrol he saw women without leg floating in the air and dark shadow struck between two wall i never saw anything and i only worked 3 month and i never had the chance to see if it real or only creepy story that he told me

Anyone want to work at the waverly hills sanitorium(KY) it called the most haunted place on earth

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waverly_Hills

Comment

Originally posted by Hank1 View Post
          That Island would be Davis Island!

Be safe,

Hank
          I spent a lot of time on Davis Island and would sit on the seawall facing George Stienbrenners ship yard. The only scary thing I ever saw was George himself.
          BTW Ghost don't need Kevlar.
          THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
          THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
          http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

Originally posted by The Hussard View Post
            Anyone want to work at the Waverly Hills Sanatorium (KY) it called the most haunted place on earth
            I wouldn't be opposed to the idea, however I'd want the biggest, brightest BadA$$ torch I could carry (to chase away those shadows! )

Vectors' 20 Million Candlepower (314,735 LUMEN) spotlight!
            Attached Files
            "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

sheesh, that's like the spotlights Police Choppers mount...
              sigpicMy ideal security vehicle and uniforms:

Comment

i want a spot like this i can call the ufos with that

Comment

Personnaly i never seen ghost in security but i have experienced some creepy feeling. The first time it was in a old hospital(1850) the sixth fllor was abondoned and it was the psychiatric floor(i heard that doctor practised lobotomy and thing like that during the 30s and the 40s) every time i was patroling this floor i had feeling some cold air and shiver on my vertebral column .

After this i worked in a old manufacture(built around 1830) and every night in the old abandoned warehouse i heard some strange noise and cold air drift even in summer but i never saw ghost or apparation. I also worked in a technical college and the weekend officer told me that sometime during is patrol he saw women without leg floating in the air and dark shadow struck between two wall i never saw anything and i only worked 3 month and i never had the chance to see if it real or only creepy story that he told me

Anyone want to work at the waverly hills sanitorium(KY) it called the most haunted place on earth

Ghost hunters did an episode there. They specifically mentioned shadow people. they said if you stand in the hall an just watch you can see the shadows walking down the halls and throught the door ways as if the hospital was still active.
                  "Get yourself a shovel cause your in deep Sh*t"

Comment

i want a spot like this i can call the ufos with that
                    FWIW these puppies are valued @ $60.00 ~ 99.00 USD, and can run at full tilt for 40 mins!

Don't forget to wear your tin foil hat
                    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Maelstrom View Post
                      FWIW these puppies are valued @ $60.00 ~ 99.00 USD, and can run at full tilt for 40 mins!

Don't forget to wear your tin foil hat
                      I'm selling tin foil hats, $40, one size fits all. Endorsed by Starfleet Command. Guaranteed against all alien forms of electromagnetic, radioactive, photovoltaic and other forms of radiant energy.

BONUS: Hat can be inverted to be used as a field toilet in emergencies (advise emptying before resuming wear.)

Accept no cheap substitutes. No credit cards.
                      Last edited by SecTrainer; 09-21-2007, 11:59 AM.
                      "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

Comment

Do you accept PayPal???
                        ~Super Ninja Sniper~
                        Corbier's Commandos

Nemo me impune lacessit

Grammical and Spelling errors may occur form time to time. Yoov bin worned

Comment

Originally posted by ValleyOne View Post
                          Do you accept PayPal???
                          Let's see...

Cost of roll of tin foil: $1.50
                          Hats per roll: 30
                          Cost per hat: 5 cents
                          Fee to PayPal: 75 cents estimated
                          Remaining profit per hat: $40 - 0.80 = $39.20

...plus, I forgot to mention shipping & handling of $9.95 per hat

Total net: $49.15

Yup...I think I can swing that. How many would you like? You'll want to protect your whole family, of course. Shall I put you down for an even dozen so you can get the quantity discount (10 cents per hat)?
                          Last edited by SecTrainer; 09-21-2007, 12:10 PM.
                          "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

Comment

Well, now that I have had some time to think it over, are you sure this hat idea is original? I mean I thought I saw the plans for the hat in the back of a Popular Mechanics for about $19.99 + S&H.

Do your hats offer any added value that the hats I saw in PM don't?
                            ~Super Ninja Sniper~
                            Corbier's Commandos

Nemo me impune lacessit

Grammical and Spelling errors may occur form time to time. Yoov bin worned

Comment

I like how that death ray lantern has its own smaller targeting lamp in the handle.

First you illuminate what you want to incinerate with the small targeting lamp, then you switch on the main beam.
                              Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Everyone's Got One, Let's Hear Yours

I don't believe but there is one post that has a lot factors and odd things most of it I have figured out. The post is a high school in Central City New Orleans la I have a seen with my own eyes light come with no one in building. I check out it's light for storage room on 2nd floor. I found the light switch and turn it off. A sec late it came back on. very odd. so turn the switch off again. this time i trace the wires to the light with flash light fixture here freaky part the wires are cut about 4 inches from the light fixture you can see the lead hanging from fixture and from the ceiling. So there no way the light is getting power. still can't figure it out but i will. I spoke the other officer that regular detail at the post and he said he has seen floating face in the south east stair well and glowing balls in the basement.

Now some background on school some people held up in it for hurricane Katrine and die there. They have names and dates on some charkboard.
                                Also as under stand they have a few stabbing deaths over years teacher students and New Orleans public school police security. Plus i think 83% New Orleans murders have happen with in 10 block radius of this area
                                CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X