Some of the stuff we deal with.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of the stuff we deal with.

Here is something "fun" that we got to deal with this morning at work...

http://www.myfoxstl.com/myfox/pages/...Y&pageId=1.1.1
    "You gotta look like Rico Suave, Think like Einstein and, only if that fails...fight like Tyson." -Dougo83's FTO

Me- "Should we call the police?" My FTO- "Justin, here, we are the police. Go get em."

Originally posted by Black Caesar
    some people just need killin!!!!! (Or Tasing, or pepper spraying or whatever).

trust me, with little kids, it could have been worse. 'course had it been me and my boy- most likely the perp would have taken miscelanious projectile fire the entire time from the little guy in the back.
    sigpicMy ideal security vehicle and uniforms:

Comment

Our shift runs from 2300-0700 hrs. About 0640 I'm getting all my crap together to go home for the day. Then out of no where one of the guys I work with comes on the radio calling for 33 traffic, so of course I stop what I'm doing to listen. A facilities worker and her son found the car and came and asked us what the correct description of the car was.

So of course it went from nice and quiet to a effin mad house in about 5 minutes. News and radio helicopters over head and news crews on the ground. Zoos gotta love em.
      "You gotta look like Rico Suave, Think like Einstein and, only if that fails...fight like Tyson." -Dougo83's FTO

Me- "Should we call the police?" My FTO- "Justin, here, we are the police. Go get em."

Originally posted by Black Caesar
      some people just need killin!!!!! (Or Tasing, or pepper spraying or whatever).

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X