Ordering Food at post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordering Food at post

So how many of you order food at your post , and where and what type of food do get that will deliever to you?

1. Pizza Hut - Wings, Cheesesticks, Pizza, Soda
    2. Thai Lotus - Thailand Food
    3. Charlie Chow - yucky yuck yucky Chineese food
    4. Papa Johns - Pizza

and thats about all that i have ordered that will deliver to my building.. im actually waiting on some pizza hut atm :P
    Its not how we die that counts.....
    Its not how we lived that counts....
    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Well, I have a patrol vehicle and do not work a post as it were. But, I do go to the local chinese joint from time to time. Subway, and similar shops. And yes! I do enjoy Dunkin Donuts from time to time......

Be safe,

Hank
    " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

I have two American, one Chinese, and one Japanese restaurants on post. Sometimes we will order pizza, or other Italian (speghetti, lasagne etc.) And I almost forgot, Carl's JR and Del Taco across the street.
      "Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists. " Author Unknown

Comment

I used to order Pizza Hut and Papa Johns on post. If it was at one post, I had to make sure that they understood it was security, since they wouldn't deliver to anyone but us on post. On another, I was just a guy who wanted a pizza delivered to the guard shack.
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

There are local pizza/hamburger joints that live off of delivery to hotels late at night. They will do anything to keep the hotel staff happy. So besides the free meal the hotel supplies, if I ever feel like greasy restaurant food I can get it free from one of these delivery restaurants.
          I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
          Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Originally posted by UtahProtectionForce View Post
            .. im actually waiting on some pizza hut atm :P
            This is why I never post when I'm hungry!!
            Richard Dickinson
            Dickinson Security Management Group, LLC
            DSMG Provides a Variety of Software Products and Consulting Services to the Contract Security Industry
            www.hrdickinson.com

Comment

Pizza Hut whond delive out to our plant, no chinese places deliver and about the only options are Dominos and Papa Johns.
              Keep in mind that there have been problems with Dominos not wanting to come out to our plant as I discussed in the Dominos Won't Deliver To My Site Anymore thread- http://forums.securityinfowatch.com/...ead.php?t=3010 .
              Mainly I brownbag it or better yet, cook at work as I discussed in this thread Cooking on the Job- http://forums.securityinfowatch.com/...ead.php?t=1938 .

Steve
              Hospital Security Officer

Comment

If I order food, I don't tell them I'm security on the phone. I just tell them where to deliver it. that way you don't get any interesting additives in your food.
                ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

Comment

I haven't ordered because I prefer to pick it up. When it is my turn to gas up the squad at the gas station I grab some donuts. Or if I want I do drive-thrus.
                  -Protect and Serve-

Comment

Originally posted by Minneapolis Security View Post
                    If I order food, I don't tell them I'm security on the phone. I just tell them where to deliver it. that way you don't get any interesting additives in your food.

Wise man. Since kids often deliver food and are more likely to have butted heads with security, I try to avoid telling the restaurant it's for security.
                    Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Originally posted by Minneapolis Security View Post
                      That is very wise my friend!

Be safe,

Hank
                      " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Ya, we don't want to end up like this guy!

ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

Comment

I work in a small town with no places that deliver. If I want something delivered, I have to ask the ambulance guys to bring me something from Holiday.

I once worked in a public housing building in North Minneapolis and the only joints who would deliver there was the Golden Chicken and the King of Wings. If you didn't feel like chicken, you were out of luck!
                          "Striking terrific terror in the hearts of criminals everywhere" Since 1977.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank1 View Post
                            And yes! I do enjoy Dunkin Donuts from time to time......

Be safe,

Hank
                            HANK!

You need to send me some Dunkin Donuts coffee..........we don't have any up here in the panhandle.
                            SecurityProfessional is Back up and running!

Comment

Whhaattttttt?

Originally posted by gcmc security part 2 View Post
                              HANK!

You need to send me some Dunkin Donuts coffee..........we don't have any up here in the panhandle.
                              LOL! Your kidding me!? No D&D? How can one survive? LOL! Heck, I can throw a rock in any direction and hit one!! Wow, that just isn't right....
                              Last edited by Hank1; 09-15-2007, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X