Cheap Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Gear

Hey all, I'm starting a new job and need some new equipment as the stuff I have is about 5 years old and has seen better days. I haven't bought anything for a while and wondered if anyone knew where to find cheap equipment online. I found www.uniforms4all.com to be good and very cheap but I'm looking for others, any help would be appreciated. Thanks all and stay safe.
    "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
    - General George Patton Jr

^^^^^^I'm using the same site to get some gear for myself. just last week someone posted a sight where LAPD gets there equipment. I'll try to find it, but it had some good stuff on it.

Comment

found it pretty fast... here you go.

www.lapolicegear.com

Comment

OMB Express Police Supply, Inc
        ~Super Ninja Sniper~
        Corbier's Commandos

Nemo me impune lacessit

Grammical and Spelling errors may occur form time to time. Yoov bin worned

Comment

Cheap gear

Sometimes you can get great deal on highend duty belts and other stuff on ebay.
          CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

Originally posted by CAPTAIN KOOLAID View Post
            Sometimes you can get great deal on highend duty belts and other stuff on ebay.
            Not to mention that Gall's is having a pretty impressive clearance. Level II Gall's brand vest for $279. Duty pants for $9.99...shirts from $4.99 - $9.99. I ordered some shirts, and they are pretty good quality. Traffic vests for $4.99, wait a minute..i'm not getting paid for adverstising.....www.galls.com go take a look....
            "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

www.qmuniforms.com
              "Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists. " Author Unknown

Comment

A catalog I use is "Chief" (www.chiefsupply.com). They have very competetive prices.

Be safe,

Hank
                " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

I don't know, Hank. I've had Chief's catalog, and spoke to a Chief Account Rep. As someone put it, there's a reason that Chief has free grant schools: You'll need it for their prices.
                  Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
                    I don't know, Hank. I've had Chief's catalog, and spoke to a Chief Account Rep. As someone put it, there's a reason that Chief has free grant schools: You'll need it for their prices.
                    I ordered some gear a few months ago from Chief. They can be quite competitive with somethings, but definitely not all things. I ordered some embroidered polo shirts, which was $25 a shirt. Not too shabby if you ask me....
                    "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

www.galls.com great stuff acually i just bought a cheap belt with accesories from www.cheaperthandirt.com and when i got it its acually pretty good quality lol i was surprized

Comment

Originally posted by jaybird33081 View Post
                        www.galls.com great stuff acually i just bought a cheap belt with accesories from www.cheaperthandirt.com and when i got it its acually pretty good quality lol i was surprized
                        JBird~
                        I clicked on the cheaperthandirt link and liked what I saw. Thanks, I just ordered a catalog! I have never heard of them before.....

Be safe,

Hank
                        " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

You haven't heard of Cheaper Than Dirt? Wow. They're awesome if you are...

1. Outfitting your bunker for the Chinese Invasion.
                          2. Looking for cheap ammo to screw up your firearm with (Wolf)
                          3. Looking for milspec stuff.

CTD is the US Calvary of the 1980s-1990s. Before USC went into the Uniform Supplier Business, they were just like Sportsman Guide and CTD.

I remember in the mid 1980s you could by an official Lucasfilm Licensed Indiana Jones Fedora out of the back of CTD.

Now, you can just buy the standard 7.62mm Designs shirts that Brigade and Galls has.
                          Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

I got some of those "rip-stop" BDU pants from Quartermaster and they're awful. The material reminds me of what they use to make shower curtains or barbeque covers.
                            "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

Comment

Originally posted by SecTrainer View Post
                              I got some of those "rip-stop" BDU pants from Quartermaster and they're awful. The material reminds me of what they use to make shower curtains or barbeque covers.
                              5.11's all the way. I'll never wear BDU's again.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X