any okalhoma s/o

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any okalhoma s/o

I'll be moving to Oklahoma at the beginning of next year and would like to still work security at least intill i finish school. could anyone tell me how you get certified in Oklahoma? in Cali we go to guard card training, baton training etc.... but I searched guard card in oklahoma and couldn't find anything. what is it called out there.

The place to get certified in OK is called CLEET (Council for Law Enforcement Education and Training, or something close to that). You have to go through them to be an armed guard, and some unarmed positions require a license as well, but most jobs require no state certification. If you are coming to Norman, I can give you a lead on a job that pays $5/hour more than any other unarmed position, and it works great with a school schedule
    Last edited by WhoDunnit?; 09-09-2007, 07:29 PM. Reason: I screwed up

Comment

^^^^^ Thank you... PM sent.

Comment

hey dsoul27...

CLEET (Council on Law Enforcement Education & Training) does do the licensing, though I'm not sure how they handle out of state licensing...ie, whether they can work with your current lic or if you have to go through any classes here (most likely). Possibly one of the best places to become certified or do continuing education around here in the metro area is The S.O.R. Training Center in Moore which is just north of Norman.
        ‎"If you can't tolerate humor directed at you, you do not deserve to be taken seriously"

Comment

Dangit, I knew I had that first "E" wrong.

Comment

re

I'm down in Norman. I might have something for you, when you get here.
            14-18 hr.

Comment

Originally posted by davido View Post
              I'm down in Norman. I might have something for you, when you get here.
              14-18 hr.
              Hell, I'm already here in the city, currently working two crappy jobs and wanting another security job....freaking hit me up!
              ‎"If you can't tolerate humor directed at you, you do not deserve to be taken seriously"

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X