Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Nonrelated" job duties...think you got it bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dsoul27 View Post
    I work at a shopping center on graves and one thing the property manger asked me to do is bring in the carts that ventured far off around the center. I don't have to take it to the store, just a little a closer. I hate doing it, but it dosen't kill me. but if I had to clean toilets I would find another company. actually if they gave me a little more money I would do it, but If i'm working as a s/o then thats the kind of work I wanna do. anything extra requires extra money.

Those carts are expensive. Our job is to prevent losses so doing this type of work is directly related to security as is quickly passing mop where someone has vomitted so someone else doesn't slip in it, delivering towels is not.
    I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
    Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

yeah your right......

Comment

when I was an NCO I would go after carts sometimes, I considered it security since those badboys can do quite a bit of damage if given to gravity's bitter wiles.
        sigpicMy ideal security vehicle and uniforms:

Comment

Originally posted by SecTrainer View Post
          "Oh, I'm very sorry sir. Let me wipe the crap off that citation...I was just cleaning a toilet and I guess something stuck to my fingers..."
          LOl! Classic Sec, classic!
          " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Jessee View Post
            when I was an NCO I would go after carts sometimes, I considered it security since those badboys can do quite a bit of damage if given to gravity's bitter wiles.
            Same way as my staff remove trays from Room Service out of the hallways. Those empty bottles of beer can be used as weapons!
            I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
            Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

. Let lock out guests in...
              . Deliver poilet paper...
              .Deliver towels
              .Deliver soap powder
              .Attend to animal problems
              .Turn on in-room sauna's (Cuz most guests numbering 3 or more ain't got a single brain cell betwixt them...)
              .Yadadadadada.....
              “Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left”
              "I swear to God, I'm going to pistol whip the next guy that says 'Shenanigans' "... Capt. O'Hagan, "Super Troopers"

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X