2005 Officer of the Year :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 Officer of the Year :)

Seriously, how does everyone on this forum feel about nominating a forum member for this unofficial title? Everyone can vote and the member with the most votes wins the title and can add it to his/her signature.

Maybe NA, Bill, or Tennsix could help me set up a voting format. Any takers?
    Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Just as long as you vote for me
    "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
    "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Security
      Seriously, how does everyone on this forum feel about nominating a forum member for this unofficial title? Everyone can vote and the member with the most votes wins the title and can add it to his/her signature.

Maybe NA, Bill, or Tennsix could help me set up a voting format. Any takers?
      I don't think i am qualified as not a security professional. There are a lot of topics I am can't participate in. But thanks for the mention!
      I believe I speak for everyone here sir, when I say, to Hell with our orders.
      -Lieutenant Commander Data
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tennsix

I don't think i am qualified as not a security professional. There are a lot of topics I am can't participate in. But thanks for the mention!
        Many professional security companies that have awards have at least one sworn LEO on their selection committee, since security has such a high level of interaction with law enforcement.

No, you can't escape that easily.
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
          Many professional security companies that have awards have at least one sworn LEO on their selection committee, since security has such a high level of interaction with law enforcement.

No, you can't escape that easily.
          I second that. You're in.

Comment

I second that. You're in.
            well... ok but I want the bathing suit competition to count as 1/3 of the score.
            sigpic

Comment

It's official then. You're hereby appointed to set up the voting thread for the 2005 Officer of the Year selection.

Comment

It's official then. You're hereby appointed to set up the voting thread for the 2005 Officer of the Year selection.
                I am at work now. I will get with you gusy when i get home.
                sigpic

Comment

I am at work now. I will get with you gusy when i get home.
                  The nerve of this guy...thinking that his job is more important than this forum.

Comment

The nerve of this guy...thinking that his job is more important than this forum.

Oh well, He probably thinks we're just Wannabe's anyway

Comment

Originally posted by ACP01
                      Oh well, He probably thinks we're just Wannabe's anyway
                      Wannabe what?
                      sigpic

Comment

Tennsix

Are you off work yet?

Comment

Are you off work yet?
                          yep.. i hit the lotto and quit. i wish

where do we start?
                          sigpic

Comment

yep.. i hit the lotto and quit. i wish

where do we start?
                            Criteria first. All members except junior? Number of threads started with at least 10 posts? Number of posts? A vote by all eligible members? A committee of senior members to decide? Forum join date?

Just a few ideas. Anyone else?
                            Last edited by Mr. Security; 02-02-2006, 09:15 AM. Reason: Another idea.

Comment

HQ to Tennsix; just checking your status? HQ to Tennsix; do you copy?.......

Must be out on a donut run..
                              Last edited by Mr. Security; 02-02-2006, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X