Wolf Protective Agency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolf Protective Agency

I heard second hand that one of their security officers was involved in a shooting incident in Brooklyn Park Minnesota at an apartment complex.

I can't find anything in the news about it.

Anyone have any details?
    ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

I heard a little bit about it, but I don't know any specifics yet. I'm told it was North Minneapolis though, so I don't know if this is the same thing.
    "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

I searched Star Tribune and Google, nothing turned up. I will ask around a little and see if I can find some info.
      ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

Comment

I heard a mention of it on KTLK radio the morning after it happened and was never able to find a word about it in any papers.
        Apparently a HUGE cop wannabe...

Comment

15XX PLYMOUTH SUNDAY 2322 HOURS 07-285350

Wolf Protective Agency armed uniform security guards were patrolling at 15XX Plymouth when they encountered domestic dispute with the suspect throwing objects at the exterior of the victim’s apartment. When they confronted him he got into a car and “gunned” it towards one of the guards and one of the guards shot at him then sped away. The car was located in the alley between Morgan and Newton, just north of Plymouth with damage from the shots. The suspect went to an address in the 1300 block of Newton and asked for a ride. They declined and called an ambulance for him however he fled when officers arrived. He was not located after a thorough search including assistance from K9. At 0234 hours, Regions Hospital in St. Paul called to report the wounded suspect showed up for treatment. Suspect: 30 year old black male with 53 CAPRS.
          "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

What are/is 53 CAPRS?
            ~Super Ninja Sniper~
            Corbier's Commandos

Nemo me impune lacessit

Grammical and Spelling errors may occur form time to time. Yoov bin worned

Comment

Originally posted by ValleyOne View Post
              What are/is 53 CAPRS?

CAPRS is a computer aided police reporting system. 53 must be a type code of some kind.
              Last edited by CorpSec; 10-07-2007, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CorpSec View Post
                CAPRS is a computer aided police reporting system. 53 must be a type code of some kind.
                I think they are noting that he has 53 contacts in CAPRS. Basically, he has had a lot of contact with the police. I will send in a request to MPD records for the case report, and post it here sometime during the week.

Comment

Originally posted by davis002 View Post
                  I think they are noting that he has 53 contacts in CAPRS. Basically, he has had a lot of contact with the police. I will send in a request to MPD records for the case report, and post it here sometime during the week.

That would make sense. I am not all that familiar with CAPRS.

Comment

15xx Plymouth must be those fairly new townhouses on the south side of the avenue. I used to work in the public housing building just a couple blocks west toward the 4th precinct. Tough area.

Did the Wolfie guy shoot the bad guy in the back??
                    Last edited by Badge714; 10-07-2007, 09:15 AM.
                    "Striking terrific terror in the hearts of criminals everywhere" Since 1977.

Comment

Originally posted by Badge714 View Post
                      15xx Plymouth must be those fairly new townhouses on the south side of the avenue. I used to work in the public housing building just a couple blocks west toward the 4th precinct. Tough area.

Did the Wolfie guy shoot the bad guy in the back??
                      Ouch, being a former "Wolfie", that hurt...

Comment

Originally posted by sgtnewby View Post
                        Ouch, being a former "Wolfie", that hurt...
                        Sorry, couldn't help myself. I have a friend who recently left Wolf for a cop job. The stories he told me about that outfit...

Comment

Sorry, couldn't help myself. I have a friend who recently left Wolf for a cop job. The stories he told me about that outfit...
                          I've got 4.5 years worth of stories, dating back to when it was still "On Guard Inc."

Comment

Originally posted by sgtnewby View Post
                            I've got 4.5 years worth of stories, dating back to when it was still "On Guard Inc."
                            I applied with On Guard years ago. I think their office was on 14th SE then. The first thing I noticed was the decor. Bullet-riddled silhouette targets adorned the walls.
                            I was offered a job as a shift supervisor at Little Earth Housing. The money they offered me to be an armed supervisor was $3 less than I was getting as an unarmed guard at Minneapolis Public Housing! I asked them how they could get armed guards so cheap. I was told that there are a lot of guards who would work for peanuts to get to carry a gun and see some action!! I couldn't get out of there fast enough!
                            Last edited by Badge714; 10-10-2007, 09:24 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

I applied with On Guard years ago. I think their office was on 14th SE then. The first thing I noticed was the decor. I couldn't get out of there fast enough!

Very wise choice! Targets mounted on the the wall is definitely a clue!

Be Safe,

Hank
                              " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X