What age where you when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What age where you when...

..you began work as a licensed security guard?

I was 24. I was in school for a criminal justice degree and found the current job I have posted on-line. I got the job and have been working here for almost 2 years. I love this job.
    "You gotta look like Rico Suave, Think like Einstein and, only if that fails...fight like Tyson." -Dougo83's FTO

Me- "Should we call the police?" My FTO- "Justin, here, we are the police. Go get em."

Originally posted by Black Caesar
    some people just need killin!!!!! (Or Tasing, or pepper spraying or whatever).

Comment

What age did I start.

i was 19 years old doing unarmed plant security.
      CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

Hmmmm... IIRC I was about 34 (I like to think of it as an early mid-life crisis)
        "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

Well I started working the security rounds during my sophomore year at college and did that for 2 years now just came back to the same job for about 5 months now. Except now they are giving us OC and Batons.

So started at 19 and am now 22.
          -Protect and Serve-

Comment

26 I previously worked in a factory. (it wont let us post just an age)

Comment

Never. I work In-House & am unlicensed. (Actually I did work for Pinkerton while in college & was licensed then).
              I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
              Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

19, unarmed, commerical highrise office building 42 floors
                Its not how we die that counts.....
                Its not how we lived that counts....
                all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

18, unarmed, defense aerospace contractor.

I thought it was funny, my first job required a DISCO SECRET + CRYPTO clearance.
                  Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

20, residential patrol..
                    "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

In december i will celebrate my fifth year of security service. I begin at age of 20 year old

Comment

21 NASA - armed - top secret clearance.
                        Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
                        Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

19 years old, armed and walked around mission aircraft and occasionally coversing with same. If the conversation became two-way, they found you a different line of work! Still put my hat in the ring from time-to-time.
                          Enjoy the day,
                          Bill

Comment

Minnesota doesn't license it's security officers. But I started when I was 19.

Comment

Not sure, I was working security before the state got a wild hair and decided that; "Hey we could make money-err protect the public if we certified those guys." "Here! Here!"

So I think that occurred about mid to late '90's IIRC, I was approx 26-ish...
                              ~Super Ninja Sniper~
                              Corbier's Commandos

Nemo me impune lacessit

Grammical and Spelling errors may occur form time to time. Yoov bin worned

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X