Clear All

• ValleyOne
    replied
    :d :d :d :d :d :d :d

Leave a comment:

• Blade Runner
    replied
    Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
    This reminds me of a Florida State Trooper I saw. Cute as a button, looked 12, her 96FS looked like a cannon on her 5'0" frame. Tiny girl.
    You get her number? lol

Leave a comment:

• Hank1
    replied
    Not everyone in law enforcement looks like the police.

This reminds me of a Florida State Trooper I saw. Cute as a button, looked 12, her 96FS looked like a cannon on her 5'0" frame. Tiny girl. Would you expect that to be a cop?

Then again, would you expect Dog to be a Bounty Hunter?
    The Dog looks like someone a Bounty Hunter would be seeking!

Leave a comment:

• BadBoynMD
    replied

This reminds me of a Florida State Trooper I saw. Cute as a button, looked 12, her 96FS looked like a cannon on her 5'0" frame. Tiny girl. Would you expect that to be a cop?

Cute as a button, eh?

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ValleyOne
    replied
    Originally posted by Blade Runner View Post
    Operating in a low profile manner, our prisoner transportation agents are able to swiftly, and efficiently transport inmates nationwide. Our methodology of "plain wrapper" transportation of inmates, allows us to remain discreet and achieve a greater degree of privacy
    See there's the KEY, low profile, low speed, ppl attract at lot less attention. These two Agents are probably Regional Managers, and can blend into ANY given surroundings from fast food worker, to flagger all in an effort to thwart any wood be evil doers!

LMAO, if you wanted low profile, or discreet transportation I would suggest painting your transpo vans like those of DHL, or FEDEX. Or better yet of those retirement tour buses, just use Lexan window guards and no one would be the wiser

Leave a comment:

• Blade Runner
    replied
    Seriously folks, do these look like people you would trust to haul prisoners from state to state?

About our Agents

Our Extradition Agents are fully qualified, prisoner transportation agents, who are also cross-trained fugitive investigators. Many have daily active assignments in the processing of bail fugitive warrants, and the prisoner transportation of arrestees to local and non-local (out-of-county, out-of-state) facilities. The are trained in all aspects of arrest procedures, prisoner transportation procedures, and use of force. We also employ medically trained agents and female agents.

Our prisoner transportation agents understand the importance of safety, timeliness and efficiency and are trained and compensated to achieve excellence in each of these categories.

Operating in a low profile manner, our prisoner transportation agents are able to swiftly, and efficiently transport inmates nationwide. Our methodology of "plain wrapper" transportation of inmates, allows us to remain discreet and achieve a greater degree of privacy.

Our agents have a higher level of training and come to us from law enforcement backgrounds, as well as US Military. Higher training, higher standards.

All of our employees undergo a rigid hiring process that includes drug screening, background investigation, pre-service and in-service training and review. Our pre-hiring requirement is for our agents to have completed a full P.O.S.T law enforcement training academy. We prefer to hire agents with prior law enforcement experience

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Originally posted by Black Caesar View Post
    ROFL, I thought the same thing. To be fair (though It's hard, I keep seeing in my minds eye a couple of very special ninja nimrods I worked with when I was a CPO) The Wackenhut police I've met were pretty squared away. I've only met 2, one who worked at a nuke plant (who was dating my half sister's friend) and a guy from NC who worked as a Special Tranist cop in Durham. Met the Durham guy while we were on vacation in Hilton Head SC.

When the guy told me he was a "Wackenhut Police officer" I'll admit , I had an astonished lok on my face .
    Wackenhut is a CALEA certified 3 or 5 star agency. Federal Law Enforcement, Military Law Enforcement, Military Corrections (?!), Federal and State Corrections, and I believe County Corrections.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Minneapolis Security View Post
    I must not be seeing it, where does it say they have the 'authoritah' to pack heat in all 50 states?
    You've got me on that one...I just remember reading on whatever company's website it was that that was where they got their authority from.

Leave a comment:

• Black Caesar
    replied
    Originally posted by ValleyOne View Post
    From time to time we see "Wachenhut Police Services" Vans come through the area. They are sectioned out, and have transport abilities...

Anyone who combines the words Wackenhut and Police is someone I give a very wide berth to, thusly I have not had any conversations these folks.
    ROFL, I thought the same thing. To be fair (though It's hard, I keep seeing in my minds eye a couple of very special ninja nimrods I worked with when I was a CPO) The Wackenhut police I've met were pretty squared away. I've only met 2, one who worked at a nuke plant (who was dating my half sister's friend) and a guy from NC who worked as a Special Tranist cop in Durham. Met the Durham guy while we were on vacation in Hilton Head SC.

When the guy told me he was a "Wackenhut Police officer" I'll admit , I had an astonished lok on my face .

Leave a comment:

• ValleyOne
    replied
    From time to time we see "Wachenhut Police Services" Vans come through the area. They are sectioned out, and have transpo abilities...

Anyone who combines the words Wackenhut and Police is someeone I give a very wide berth to, thusly I have not had any conversations these folks.

Leave a comment:

• Hank1
    replied
    Originally posted by Minneapolis Security View Post
    I would think it would be assumed that security personnel are armed as well, but you know assumptions are the mother of all f***ups!
    Good point.

Leave a comment:

• Minneapolis Security
    replied
    Originally posted by EMTGuard View Post
    While working at the State prison we regularly had these extradition officers and their vehicle at our facility. They were armed, pistol and shotgun, and traveled cross country. We never hand any problems with them at our prison.
    Sometimes bad things happen like prisoners getting burned alive in van fires or extradition officers getting taken hostage by their prisoners->
    http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?id=863 .
    That article is how i stumbled on to this Court Sevices Inc. website.

Leave a comment:

• EMTGuard
    replied
    While working at the State prison we regularly had these extradition officers and their vehicle at our facility. They were armed, pistol and shotgun, and traveled cross country. We never hand any problems with them at our prison.
    Sometimes bad things happen like prisoners getting burned alive in van fires or extradition officers getting taken hostage by their prisoners->
    http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?id=863 .

Leave a comment:

• Minneapolis Security
    replied
    Originally posted by Hank1 View Post
    Would it be assumed that transport personell are armed?
    I would think it would be assumed that security personnel are armed as well, but you know assumptions are the mother of all f***ups!

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X