Thinking of working as a SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FL Lightbars

Ok, I'll bite: What's the new law referred to in a post above?
    Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Private security companies and personnel may display amber and green light bars, no one else may.
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
        Private security companies and personnel may display amber and green light bars, no one else may.
        Thanks Nathan -- good to know. Maybe some other state will do likewise. (Probably not CT, though)
        Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Security View Post
          (Probably not CT, though)
          Sure they will....right after they get rid of the square badges lol
          SecurityProfessional is Back up and running!

Comment

Originally posted by gcmc security part 2 View Post
            Sure they will....right after they get rid of the square badges lol
            Ok, I'm curious...who wears square badges?
            " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by Hank1 View Post
              Ok, I'm curious...who wears square badges?
              All contract officers in CT, I think Mass too not sure. I thought there was talk about making in house in CT where them but I could be mistaken. Somewhere around here I have a humorous image of what the Wackenhut Badge looks like in CT
              SecurityProfessional is Back up and running!

Comment

Originally posted by gcmc security part 2 View Post
                All contract officers in CT, I think Mass too not sure. I thought there was talk about making in house in CT where them but I could be mistaken. Somewhere around here I have a humorous image of what the Wackenhut Badge looks like in CT
                Thanks for the clarification! I was not aware of that. Interesting. Thank God I do not live in Conneticut.

Be safe,

Hank
                " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X