• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blade Runner
    replied
    Originally posted by Charger View Post
    Holy necropost, Batman!
    ROFLMAO.......Where, who, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot????

Leave a comment:

• Charger
    replied
    Holy necropost, Batman!

For future reference guys, before you post in a thread, check the date... This thread WAS a year old... LOL

(Although on a side note, I'd be curious to see what the final determination was in this case.)

Leave a comment:

• OFFICER HILL
    replied
    I see nothing wrong her i would have handcuffed him 2 until u have handcuffs on them they are not as much a thert

Leave a comment:

• tanko
    replied
    Originally posted by Son-Of-A-Pilot View Post
    Sounds to me like this is a righteous shoot. I hope the officer is getting any and all help he needs. Even though the dirtbag robber got what he deserved, the officer took a life. That is not an easy thing to live with for most people. I am glad to see it worked out all right .... sounds like he did exactly what he was supposed to do and he did a damned professional job too.

My thoughts and prayers are with you brother .....
    Well said sir!

I've been forced in the position of having to draw my firearm on a person, and I must say it did test my nerves. I'm just glad I didn't end up like this security officer because I think it would be quite difficult to deal with.

If this is a good shoot, this officer needs to reaffirm his thoughts and feelings that he was justified in using deadly force. If it's getting professional counseling, talking with a religious leader, getting advice from friends, family, or co-workers, or if he just needs to be alone for a little while, then so be it. I just hope he doesn't go down the road of, "What if."

Leave a comment:

• Son-Of-A-Pilot
    replied
    Sounds to me like this is a righteous shoot. I hope the officer is getting any and all help he needs. Even though the dirtbag robber got what he deserved, the officer took a life. That is not an easy thing to live with for most people. I am glad to see it worked out all right .... sounds like he did exactly what he was supposed to do and he did a damned professional job too.

My thoughts and prayers are with you brother .....

Leave a comment:

• BritMike
    replied
    Open and shut

We hear the "Cop wanna be" tag a lot, but not when you are 72!

1/ The Security Officer saw the criminal with the gun.

2/ He took cover behind many cans of liquid.

3/ Drew his pistol, returned aimed fire, and advanced towards the threat to protect the young lady, that was his job, to protect life, his own and any other under his care and protection.

Very professional act, with a modern firearm and calibre.

Nice to see a Police Officer responded with his training, handcuffing the criminal, and did not assume any thing but the reality.

Uniformed Armed Security, with gun in hand, no threat to said Officer.

Keep Safe Brother.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Jessee
    replied
    sounds like living like a fugitive. and all for protecting someone from violence WITH violence. there is something fundimentally wrong here....

Leave a comment:

• Maelstrom
    replied
    Originally posted by Minneapolis Security View Post
    I know one thing, the liberal media will always portray any criminal who gets dealt with harshly as a child. Regardless of how serious of a crime they commit. 19 years old and doing armed robberies? Pretty hard to feel sorry for him.
    I wonder if the situation had of gone badly (for the shop staff/SO) would the very same media have reported the 16 y.o. cash register operator as a child, or mere check out chick? and isn't it this same media that uses the word 'killed' instead of murdered (which would be more accurate)?

Leave a comment:

• Minneapolis Security
    replied
    Originally posted by Hank1 View Post
    I agree sir! My issue with the word "teen" is that the adverage individual will read this article and come away thinking that a "child" was shot and killed by a Cop wannabe who just over reacted. We here , know this to be untrue but it's the "normal" person reading it that concerns me. Regardless, any one at any age wanting a fire fight will suffer the same fate as this thug did. Just my thought.....
    I know one thing, the liberal media will always portray any criminal who gets delt with harshly as a child. Regardless of how serious of a crime they commit. 19 years old and doing armed robberies? Pretty hard to feel sorry for him.

Leave a comment:

• Hank1
    replied
    Originally posted by Minneapolis Security View Post
    I would have to say that virtually every major newspaper leans left to far left.

The anti gun organizations love to call people all the way up to 21 years old "children".
    I agree sir! My issue with the word "teen" is that the adverage individual will read this article and come away thinking that a "child" was shot and killed by a Cop wannabe who just over reacted. We here , know this to be untrue but it's the "normal" person reading it that concerns me. Regardless, any one at any age wanting a fire fight will suffer the same fate as this thug did. Just my thought.....

Leave a comment:

• Minneapolis Security
    replied
    Originally posted by Hank1 View Post
    The article says he is a "teen" but he was 19 years old making the suspect a adult. Nice little Democrat tactic. Is this paper liberal (anti-gun) or a conservative? Regardless, It sounds like a " good shoot" to me.

Be safe,

Hank
    I would have to say that virtually every major newspaper leans left to far left.

The anti gun organizations love to call people all the way up to 21 years old "children".

Leave a comment:

• Hank1
    replied
    The article says he is a "teen" but he was 19 years old making the suspect a adult. Nice little Democrat tactic. Is this paper liberal (anti-gun) or a conservative? Regardless, It sounds like a " good shoot" to me.

Be safe,

Hank

Leave a comment:

• Minneapolis Security
    replied
    Originally posted by Ron Jessee View Post
    good question. And I'm grateful for the fact that the guard's name continues to go unreported. I'd hate to hear about a revenge killing by som dumb family member or something.
    To late, they reported it. This is a good reason to make it as hard as possible to find your home address. There are many methods available.
    1. Don't list your home address on your driver's license.
    2. Don't have your vehicles registered to your home address.
    3. Don't have a home phone line.
    4. Have your cell phone bills mailed to a PO BOX.
    5. Have your utility bills listed in a different name, use an alias
    6. If you rent, don't have your name listed in the directory.
    7. If you own your home, its a little tougher. A trust, that owns your home can protect your identity.

Leave a comment:

• Andy Taylor
    replied
    Good, it is justified. I hope there is no retaliation on Joseph Garrett or his family. I hope he doesn't live in the nieghborhood.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Jessee
    replied
    good question. And I'm grateful for the fact that the guard's name continues to go unreported. I'd hate to hear about a revenge killing by som dumb family member or something.

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X