Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security video plays crucial role in the murder trial of a Police Officer

KSTP 5 Broadcast 1/27/06

Harry Evans was found guilty of first-degree murder and sentenced to life without parole for the murder of St. Paul Police Sergeant Gerald Vick in May of 2005.

The link above shows video captured by 3M security showing the confrontation between the undercover vice officers, and the suspects. The video was said to be the first article of evidence requested by the jury at the start of deliberations.
    "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Originally posted by davis002
    The link above shows video captured by 3M security showing the confrontation between the undercover vice officers, and the suspects. The video was said to be the first article of evidence requested by the jury at the start of deliberations.
    Maybe I missed it, but I didn't hear any cops thanking 3M security for the conviction. Security? Oh yeah, that's right. They did help us.
    Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Security
      Maybe I missed it, but I didn't hear any cops thanking 3M security for the conviction. Security? Oh yeah, that's right. They did help us.
      Actually, most of the heartfelt thanks I ever got from cops was when I handed them a videotape. The videotape is some of the best evidence you could ever have. In some cases all we had to do was wave a vhs tape in front of the judge and he would automatically call a verdict. Were the cops thankful? You bet.
      "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

Comment

Originally posted by 1stWatch
        Actually, most of the heartfelt thanks I ever got from cops was when I handed them a videotape. The videotape is some of the best evidence you could ever have. In some cases all we had to do was wave a vhs tape in front of the judge and he would automatically call a verdict. Were the cops thankful? You bet.
        Excellent. I'm glad that in your case(s), it worked out that way. Remember though that when the sun is shining there, it's raining somewhere else. In other words, your good experience may not be mine.
        Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Security
          Excellent. I'm glad that in your case(s), it worked out that way. Remember though that when the sun is shining there, it's raining somewhere else. In other words, your good experience may not be mine.
          Very true. It may not be mine next time either.
          "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X