• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security Guard arrested

http://www.pacificnewscenter.com/def...center&he=.com

Mangilao Man Arrested For Alleged Child Abuse
    PNC Staff Reporter 27.AUG.07
    7:12 p.m. A 27-year-old Mangilao man was arrested for having allegedly abused a six-year-old boy by handcuffing him and forcing him to stay in a dark closet. Officer Allan Guzman, Guam Police Department spokesman, said that the child's mother contacted the police. The boy told the police that the man would handcuff his hands and feet and put him in the dark closet with the monsters, according to Guzman.

William Meno Perez, a security guard with G4, was booked and confined on 10 counts of child abuse, terrorizing, family violence and criminal mischief. - PNC News
    ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

Kind of a weird story. G4 guard uses company issued cuffs on 6 year old. then taunts police from pay phones around town.

http://www.guampdn.com/apps/pbcs.dll...708280311/1002

Link, including info on the taunting of police from pay phones.
    ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
    Working...
    X