The ULTIMATE security SUV....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ULTIMATE security SUV....

You see them in the Presidential motorcade and think-- "Hmm, just a bunch of GMC Yukons with armor, nothing special." Right? Um, let's try, WRONG!!!
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0dd_1187202294
    I do security for work; I run into burning buildings for fun

nice

Very nice firepower but whats the armor on the SUV?
    CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

didn't know they were packing like that

Comment

yep yep

i think i need one as my patrol vehicle.

Comment

Rumor has it there is a guy in one of the suburbans with a stinger missile ready to go.
          ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

Comment

That is one cool accessory for a SUV, Imagine the look of surprise when that thing pops up.
            ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

Comment

Check out the Dread: right click and save the link, it is about 18MB.

http://defensereview.com/dad/dread.mov

Comment

Wow, no more flipping the bird at black Yukons

Comment

Bush senior has a regular detail of Chevy Tahoes with obvious armor mods. I doubt they would use this set up for an ex prez, but I think I'll scare the crap out of my GMC dealer with my wishlist of options. VERY COOL.
                  sigpicMy ideal security vehicle and uniforms:

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Jessee View Post
                    Bush senior has a regular detail of Chevy Tahoes with obvious armor mods. I doubt they would use this set up for an ex prez, but I think I'll scare the crap out of my GMC dealer with my wishlist of options. VERY COOL.
                    Ah, I see you share with me the misery that is Houston weather! The crotch, well, that's a bit harsh...I'll go with the armpit of Texas though....lol
                    I do security for work; I run into burning buildings for fun

Comment

for a while I thought I might change it after I recieved a warning for my Aliens sig lol. But crotch fits since when you work in BDUs and level IIIA armor in 90+ temperature and 90% humidity you're talking crotch soup.
                      sigpicMy ideal security vehicle and uniforms:

Comment

I wonder if it comes in "...blue with CB and optional Rally Fun Pack."
                        "Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists. " Author Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Taylor View Post
                          I wonder if it comes in "...blue with CB and optional Rally Fun Pack."
                          Now were talking about fun accessories, the "Rally Fun Pack" and CB radio!

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X