Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So... Hispanic dances/parties... (And the things that follow)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Echos13 View Post
    This type of "culture" is always coming around at my work. Most of them we are sure are illegals. Others have work permits and drag along the "extra" help. They tend to gather in large groups out at the far end of the parking lot. And they consist of all ages. When they start this loud gathering stuff or start turning the place into a party center we call the Patrol Captain for back up (come October 1st that will no longer be possible) and then try to determine if verbal persuasion will work or not with two armed officers present. If not we call the state and they come rolling in out of the wood work. What is a bummer that the state can't touch them unless they make an offense or violation in regards to state or local laws. The feds will not bother coming out unless they are in the area. So most of these people walk. Those that get arrested end up walking later because they get bailed out by their buddies. We must see close to a thousand a month come threw here. IMHO weather legal or not I believe some of them know the law pretty well and use their "culture" as an excuse to do what they do.
    My experience is profit oriented persons exploit the influx of illegal aliens, and make them do things they would not otherwise do. Then the smarter illegals who do the 'dirty work' of harassing neighbors etc... learn and mimick the exploiters, and share terrorist electronic equipment with other illegals in neighborhood, especially on weekends. In my neighbors case who owns the house which packs 30 illegals per 2 bedroom townhouses(2), appears to be a Vietnamese illegal from years back that has somehow gotten County connections to tolerate his operations for last 6 years until a few months ago: as well as share County electronic technology and County technician assistance.

    In my particular FL neighborhood, the illegals flow in and flow up North as fast as they come in since wage rates really suck here. You just see about 30 little white trash bags for each of the illegals stacked on the sidewalk on trash day when they move out.

    My best guess is Jeb Bush set up a connection to bring illegals in with Cruise ships into FL; and 'legal' Mexican truck drivers allowed by GW Bush into our country ship them up in empty 18 wheel van loads up North. Quite a large illegal trade of $100/week/illegal rent rates and illegal labor business with the County's nationwide. Yes, the politicians are getting the illegals from both ends and US citizens in the process, especially in the Republican Sunshine State and Texas too I'd imagine (or any Republican border State for that matter).

    So latino's understand infrasonic (or subsonic sub woofer) technology, and they somehow learn ultrasonic technology used by Police, mental health, CIA, and FBI institutes through the local County connections. Both ends of the audible sound range are energy sources that share wave length characterictics from electronic and magnetic waves. The 'trick' is not to let neighbors sleep, lose their jobs, and eventually move out of the neighborhood.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Hank1 View Post
      Here in Tampa, we have a Apartment Complex across the street from a well known Latin club. When the club runs out of parking spaces, the club-goers use our resident's parking spaces, park on the grass and block resident vehicles. Before going in and after leaving they loiter, drink and smoke the green leafy substance. Play loud music from their parked vehicles and create a disturbance. We trespass them, tow vehicles and arrest those that require arresting. Any fights or other disturbances almost always end up on our property. But, it is a ongoing problem here and has been for quite some time. Tampa Police Officers are very cooperative in this regard.

      Be safe,

      Hank
      Hank I don't think we ever talked about security and dogs before. So what would happen if on the days that the club had a large event you guys borrowed a couple Shepherds for the evening and kept them leashed patrolling between the housing parking and the club. I know that I wouldn't be wanting to loiter or even park close by.

      <------------ a Mini Shepherd
      THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
      THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
      http://www.boondocksaints.com/

      Comment


      • #18
        Latin parties

        MY hotel holds club 54 Latin night every Friday and Saturday. In the 3 months we been hold the event we had 2 pushing matches one fist fight where the police and EMT's had be called. We avg about 200 people night. The draw back is there one hotel security officer that's me and there are 2 club door men that hit on everything that moves so guess who has to handle the lobby the bar the parking lots me and I think that sucks.
        CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594


        oh ya

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Sgt koolaid View Post
          MY hotel holds club 54 Latin night every Friday and Saturday. In the 3 months we been hold the event we had 2 pushing matches one fist fight where the police and EMT's had be called. We avg about 200 people night. The draw back is there one hotel security officer that's me and there are 2 club door men that hit on everything that moves so guess who has to handle the lobby the bar the parking lots me and I think that sucks.
          I'm in the same boat but with no bouncers
          I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
          Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Chucky View Post
            Hank I don't think we ever talked about security and dogs before. So what would happen if on the days that the club had a large event you guys borrowed a couple Shepherds for the evening and kept them leashed patrolling between the housing parking and the club. I know that I wouldn't be wanting to loiter or even park close by.

            <------------ a Mini Shepherd
            Our K9 units, when on duty have been used at that location as a deterent. If the dog is not available, we have numerous officers as a show of force. As far as our ability to protect our communities, we have been extremely successful in the past 16 years. However, some properties are more difficult to deal with than others. There is no majic bullet or "one size fits all" formula. We do not use illegal tactics, we accomplish the mission and get the job done. The CEO has published two books on his philosophy of Character and Community Based Protection Innitiative also known as CCBPI. Furthermore, I would like to add with the limitations placed on us by the great State of Florida with our success I think speaks volumes. But, that's just me.

            Be safe,

            Hank
            Last edited by Hank1; 08-28-2007, 01:48 AM.
            " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

            Comment


            • #21
              That's a reason I wish we could be outfitted with stingballs lol. I've done work in predominant mexican communities (by which I mean NO ONE spoke english but me). 98% of them are friendly to downright sweet natured (so what if they can't tell security from ICE).

              But there are some times when the place gets downright 3rd world on you. I'm talking packs of dogs that people let run wild despite the animal ordinances. Or a herd of guys that bring their lunches (AND cerveza) inside the grocery store and sit in a circle against one wall every day thinking they can get away with it. And the big thing that gives me a case of red-in-the-face is the fact that almost all of them pack their kids in everywhere without a single child seat or even a seat belt. I swear with some of these vehicles, a head on collision would bring a nice anime-style missile spread of ejected people.
              sigpicMy ideal security vehicle and uniforms:

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Hank1 View Post
                Our K9 units, when on duty have been used at that location as a deterent. If the dog is not available, we have numerous officers as a show of force. As far as our ability to protect our communities, we have been extremely successful in the past 16 years. However, some properties are more difficult to deal with than others. There is no majic bullet or "one size fits all" formula. We do not use illegal tactics, we accomplish the mission and get the job done. The CEO has published two books on his philosophy of Character and Community Based Protection Innitiative also known as CCBPI. Furthermore, I would like to add with the limitations placed on us by the great State of Florida with our success I think speaks volumes. But, that's just me.

                Be safe,

                Hank
                I read KC's books when I ran a fairly extensive open-source CI operation on the company not long ago, Hank. You could see the "broken windows" influence (and other aspects of Jack Maples' excellent work in New York City) on CCBPI, for sure. Craig Gundry also runs an excellent ATO course (don't plan on completing it in the estimated 18 hours!), although I wasn't entirely happy with the learning platform itself, which is a little primitive.
                Last edited by SecTrainer; 08-28-2007, 01:39 PM.
                "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

                "I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

                "There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

                "History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

                Comment


                • #23
                  I know that some critics say that Broken Windows doesn't work, simply because it was a code word for "Lean on em." The thing is, leaning on "them," so long as "them" are people who chronically commit criminal offenses and not people of a race or wahtever, works.
                  Some Kind of Commando Leader

                  "Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
                    I know that some critics say that Broken Windows doesn't work, simply because it was a code word for "Lean on em." The thing is, leaning on "them," so long as "them" are people who chronically commit criminal offenses and not people of a race or wahtever, works.
                    I think this is a quote from the Old Testament, centuries ago: "The little foxes spoil the vines."

                    Large problems don't usually just spring up from nowhere; they usually have their origins in smaller problems that were ignored. It's "just" an abandoned building...today. They're "just" loitering on the corner...today. We just have a "few" junk cars...today. All he did was give his coworker a bit-too-familiar hug...today. He only pocketed a couple of bucks from the till...today.

                    Tomorrow is another story.
                    "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

                    "I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

                    "There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

                    "History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by SecTrainer View Post
                      I read KC's books when I ran a fairly extensive open-source CI operation on the company not long ago, Hank. You could see the "broken windows" influence (and other aspects of Jack Maples' excellent work in New York City) on CCBPI, for sure. Craig Gundry also runs an excellent ATO course (don't plan on completing it in the estimated 18 hours!), although I wasn't entirely happy with the learning platform itself, which is a little primitive.
                      Trainer~
                      Was this the "on-line" course you are referring to? I have never used it.
                      " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Hank1 View Post
                        Trainer~
                        Was this the "on-line" course you are referring to? I have never used it.
                        Yup. Very informative and practical.
                        "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

                        "I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

                        "There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

                        "History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

                        Comment

                        Leaderboard

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X