Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Date or Marry Someone in any branch of Law Enforcement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hank1
    replied
    Originally posted by izeneers View Post
    I see the makings of a reality TV series here....would beat the heck out of "Cops"...
    Wonders if a reality show involving security officers would be a good idea.....LOL!

Leave a comment:

• izeneers
    replied
    You're both officers???

Originally posted by UtahProtectionForce View Post
    I married a fellow Security Officer back on march 20th of this year, we work for the same company, and dont not share the same shifts, however we do share the same days off, its actually kind of cool working for the same company because if one gets sick we can usually cover the others shift.
    I see the makings of a reality TV series here....would beat the heck out of "Cops"...

Leave a comment:

• izeneers
    replied
    Can't Dodge a Bullet?

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
    We have something superior to that, in this era.

Remember, Rami Gods and Demi-Gods (Herc, Xena, etc) can't dodge bullets.
    No, Xena couldn't dodge a bullet, but Wonder Woman has those bracelet-thingies (I think they're called, "greaves"...)which she uses to deflect them.

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    We have something superior to that, in this era.

Remember, Rami Gods and Demi-Gods (Herc, Xena, etc) can't dodge bullets.

Leave a comment:

• izeneers
    replied
    "Warrior Princess"

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
    Probably the people she encounters at work.
    Maybe she's a "Xena" fan, N.A. ...if the chakhram comes out, I'm a duckin'...

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Originally posted by izeneers View Post
    Who has accused you of wanting to hurt someone?
    Probably the people she encounters at work.

Leave a comment:

• UtahProtectionForce
    replied
    I married a fellow Security Officer back on march 20th of this year, we work for the same company, and dont not share the same shifts, however we do share the same days off, its actually kind of cool working for the same company because if one gets sick we can usually cover the others shift.

Leave a comment:

• izeneers
    replied
    Originally posted by ozsecuritychic View Post
    I was taught that if your big enough to hit your big enough to be hit back.
    I have never been involved in a physical altercation with a boyfriend/ husband, my hubby knows that I would not put up with that kind of thing and I know he wouldnt either. My 4 yr old daughter on the other hand has been learning that we dont smack little boys around at pre school, even if they did just push her over. Im actually a nice person, I dont know why people look at me and think I want to hurt them.
    Who has accused you of wanting to hurt someone?

Leave a comment:

• ozsecuritychic
    replied
    I was taught that if your big enough to hit your big enough to be hit back.
    I have never been involved in a physical altercation with a boyfriend/ husband, my hubby knows that I would not put up with that kind of thing and I know he wouldnt either. My 4 yr old daughter on the other hand has been learning that we dont smack little boys around at pre school, even if they did just push her over. Im actually a nice person, I dont know why people look at me and think I want to hurt them.

Leave a comment:

• izeneers
    replied
    interesting factoid, BW...

...that re-occuring domestic situations do not bode well for law enforcement personnel. This may be reprimanded just as harshly as where a public servant of any kind might have posed for Playboy. Any act or situation which may reflect poorly on the department is likely viewed with disdain.
    Good point.
    Do you think that there are quite a number of "cop-couples", married or otherwise?
    I will google divorce rates among police officers.

Leave a comment:

• Bill Warnock
    replied
    After women were allowed to become military and Air Force security police, I know of six enlisted sergents at White Sands Missile Range who were married to other MPs. In the Air Force, several couples were in the same security police squadrons.
    In civilian life, federal, state and local law enforcement that happens on a frequent basis.
    As for the issue of domestic battery, one or both could be suspended and ultimately out of law enforcement.
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill

Leave a comment:

• izeneers
    replied
    Long Post

...sorry the post which started this thread is so long, guys. It's just I've seen so many injustices over quite a long period of time. As soon as my ranting and raving is over (yes, this will be soon...)I'll mellow on out just like the rest of you who have been here longer.

Leave a comment:

• izeneers
    replied
    Chucky! Stay frosty, man!!!

You know, it's a lot like what Eddie Murphy says: "You know, when da s**** break off, you be wipin' yo a** for five hours...

Leave a comment:

• Chucky
    replied
    My two cents.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Hank1
    replied
    I was married to a Pinellas County Deputy Sheriff. I have been divorced for the past 3 years now!

Be safe,

Hank

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X