Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm.

Naked Security Officer Shoots at Coworkers

DC Police are investigating a bizarre incident that involves a naked security officer shooting at his co-workers.

DC Special Police officer Donald Cardwell is accused of firing his gun at fellow officers Sunday while on duty at the Blue Plains impound lot in Southwest.

Shortly after being handed his service weapon for work, Cardwell fired two shots into the ground before stripping his uniform off and firing at two fellow officers. Police say as he began shooting, he repeatedly shouted "Al Qaida."

A vial of what appeared to be PCP was found in Cardwell's pocket.

Although Special Police officers carry guns, they can only do so on the job and must turn them in at the end of the day.

Cardwell, who was employed by Hawk 1 Security, has been arraigned on drug and assault charges and has another court date next week. Hawk 1 Security also provides security for DC Public Schools. A call to Hawk 1 for comment was not immediately returned.

Law enforcement sources say Cardwell has been arrested in the past, but was never convicted of a crime.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/myfox/pages/N...Y&pageId=3.2.1
    Its not how we die that counts.....
    Its not how we lived that counts....
    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Originally posted by UtahProtectionForce View Post
    Naked Security Officer Shoots at Coworkers

DC Police are investigating a bizarre incident that involves a naked security officer shooting at his co-workers.

DC Special Police officer Donald Cardwell is accused of firing his gun at fellow officers Sunday while on duty at the Blue Plains impound lot in Southwest.

Shortly after being handed his service weapon for work, Cardwell fired two shots into the ground before stripping his uniform off and firing at two fellow officers. Police say as he began shooting, he repeatedly shouted "Al Qaida."

A vial of what appeared to be PCP was found in Cardwell's pocket.

Although Special Police officers carry guns, they can only do so on the job and must turn them in at the end of the day.

Cardwell, who was employed by Hawk 1 Security, has been arraigned on drug and assault charges and has another court date next week. Hawk 1 Security also provides security for DC Public Schools. A call to Hawk 1 for comment was not immediately returned.

Law enforcement sources say Cardwell has been arrested in the past, but was never convicted of a crime.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/myfox/pages/N...Y&pageId=3.2.1
    Great, just what we need here in the DC area. The knuckleheads that provided security for Walter Reed have been stripped of their weapons, after that weak stick emptied a clip on "air" and a few vehicles. Yup, I see it coming now, specially with a new Mayor and police chief in DC. Let me grab some popcorn, diet root beer and enjoy the circus that's going to commence.
    "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

"Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists. " Author Unknown

Comment

DC Police are investigating a bizarre incident that involves a naked security officer. They make being a naked security officer sound like a bad thing!
        I have always thought that would make for a great uniform in the hot summer months. Tack belt and low cuts. Think of all the money I would save on dry cleaning.
        THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
        THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
        http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

Brings back the old military saying: "This is my weapon. This is my gun"

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X