Leaving security again (fourth time)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving security again (fourth time)

Well, I've decided to step out of security again. I got a job offer with a beverage company that installs and services soda fountains. Starting salary is $28,600/yr, which is right at a 10k a year raise for me. Other perks include company vehicle, paid hotel stays and food reimbursed when I'm outta town, profit sharing through Coca-Cola, and medical/life benefits. It was waaaay too good an offer to pass up.
    I do security for work; I run into burning buildings for fun

later days

Wish you best of luck and happy hunting grounds. Where every the wind takes you.
    CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

Good luck with the new job. We wish you well.
      Hospital Security Officer

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

You'll be back... they always come back.

Good luck to you in your new venture, I hope it is prosperous for you.
          "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
          "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Good luck with your new career choice!

Be Safe,

Hank
            " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

The best of luck to you in your new endeavour.
              "Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists. " Author Unknown

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X