Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stupid people again (warning rant again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had some lady who's car got broken into yesterday when she went to return shoes. They jacked her Navigation system and CD player out of her Ford F150. She says she was parked close and cant believed it happened in broad daylight. She further states that she is not going to pay the detuctable on her insurance for this as she expects to be secure. I explained that this crime here is rare (3rd one since I have been there and I have been there over a year) and that it could have easily happened in her driveway and that we can not be everywhere at once. Its also funny how a more expensive Lexus was right in front of the F150 and not touched. Stupid B***h! These people are one of my many pet peeves.

Another one is those damn "Heelys". In case you are not aware, they are a tennis shoe with a wheel in the heel of it that can retract. Parents will swear up and down that they are not a skate. A shoe + 1 or more wheels = skate. Our standards of conduct are posted at each entrance and state, among many things, no skating. I will warn the kid and their parents once any more and then I eject the whole family. We just have too many glass store fronts and things that could be hazardous in regards to skating. That and its annoying for some kid to go wizzing by you and other guests. Come to the mall but leave the damn Heelys at home.
    "I am not a hero. I am a silent guardian, a watchful protector"

Comment

yeah wheelies arent allowed here, and it seems almost every kid has them.... what bugs me is if mom and dad are coming to welfare office to apply for assistance with food or whateve how in the heck can they afford to buy 80 dollar shoes for their kids ? maybe im exagerating here..... but it bugs me and you tell the parents yours kids need to flip their wheels in and they get made at you saying well they aint really bugging you..... so it aint not problem.... they are harmless the aint hurting nothing... blah blah...
      Its not how we die that counts.....
      Its not how we lived that counts....
      all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

How many stores at the mall sell the Heeleys? I agree, I hate those things too, and yes they are a skate.

A bike is a vehicle. Check the code in CA and I am sure most other states, Canada, and more than likely many other countries. It does not belong in a building, unless specifically allowed (bike repair shop etc.) PERIOD. It is the owner's responsiblity to secure thier vehicle. What if I tried to park my 600cc Yamaha "bike" inside someone's store? It cost a lot more than $1150. My mother would have beat my a$$ if I had tried to take my bike into a store or other business.
        "Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists. " Author Unknown

Comment

Utah, I once worked one day at a foodstamp office many years ago. What amazed me was the number of people coming in for stamps driving Jags, Beemers, MB's, Caddies etc. All nice recent models to, not old junkers. Jags appeared to be the most popular.
          "Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists. " Author Unknown

Comment

lol yup get those too...... i think i just really need a vacation, working in the welfare office gets on my nerves alot people are just dumb and stupid and refuse to follow the rules, like yesterday i had a lady whom stole a cellphone, claimed she found it i asked where did you find it she says over there i said well where over there, she wouldnt answer so i stated well you have about two options, 1 you can hand phone over to me and the DWS supervisor or 2. you can hand it over to the police. well she decided to hand the phone over to us, she got upset because she had been denied benefits, she then made statements lets take this outside and the such, i then stepped between he and the supervisor as she was yoking up and said you can either leave on your free will and come back tommorow when your calm or you may be detained and ill have the police come down. she left shortly after i stated that
            all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

Originally posted by FireEMSPolice View Post
              I had some lady who's car got broken into yesterday when she went to return shoes. They jacked her Navigation system and CD player out of her Ford F150. She says she was parked close and cant believed it happened in broad daylight. She further states that she is not going to pay the detuctable on her insurance for this as she expects to be secure. I explained that this crime here is rare (3rd one since I have been there and I have been there over a year) and that it could have easily happened in her driveway and that we can not be everywhere at once. Its also funny how a more expensive Lexus was right in front of the F150 and not touched. Stupid B***h! These people are one of my many pet peeves.
              My airport hotels has about 4 thefts of or from cars parked in the open parking lots a month. Some lawyer sued us for his detuctable. We won. We have to provide REASONABLE security, not absolute security.
              I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
              Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

This one happened today, stupid and annoying. Lady pulls her car up to the ticket machine, bam, her radiator hose lets loose. Kinda surprising to me, but it actually had a lot of anti-freeze in it. So she parks and goes off to see her doctor while we clean up the mess. Couple hours later she comes out and asks me for some water for her car. "Lady, its just going to run right on out" I say. "You need to have it towed". She thinks about it a bit. "I'll just drive it home". And she gets in and drives off. At least she made it off our property. I don't know how far because it was the end of my shift and I wanted to haul ass out before I saw her on the side of the freeway.

Comment

cocky punk kids

I know I'm young, but the dumbest people I get are the cocky punks who ask me "what are ya gonna do about it?" whenever I give them instruction (trespassing, private property, no alcohol beyond this point, whatever.) It just amazes me because of the uniform and the OC, baton, handcuffs and the sidearm. I think it is pretty clear what I can do. Seriously annoying.

Comment

All in all, this is all true. However, if it weren't for Stupid People most of us wouldn't have a job.
                    ~Super Ninja Sniper~
                    Corbier's Commandos

Nemo me impune lacessit

Grammical and Spelling errors may occur form time to time. Yoov bin worned

Comment

Whinning Childern... why is it some childern know who to sit down an behave then there are all the other childern particularly i find it is usually immigrant status kids, that usually howl, scream and cry and like to run around the building while speaking brundi, swaheli, spanish, russian, or whatever.. some times i feel like slapping a roll of duck tape around their little mouths. and tying a rope to their waist so they will stay by their mom or dad........

Working in a welfare office has made me NOT want to have kids.... screw having kids..... i babysit enough

Then why is parents think its okay to allow thier kids to just freely run around an office building, nevermind being a WELFARE office that we might actually have CRIMINALS that come in , do they not think that maybe a child predator doesnt need food stamps ? well fact is they come in to apply for benefits too.

Then parents get cocky towards ya saying well the kid aint doing anything wrong just let them be.

If i could i would beat the living crap out of all these parents that dont know how to discipline their childern, its not that hard to teach them to behave in and office...

Comment

People who park there cars in the downtown hotel garage (that has valet service) & claim damage was done while it was here. The worse are the ones that leave in the morning, go sightseeing & come back late afternoon saying they noticed the damage at their first stop after leaving the hotel.

I just had a case like that this afternoon. He left the car only for 10 minutes while he went into the hotel to find friends that were staying here. What he didn't know was that the car was parked in the one spot that the camera had a clear view of. The video shows him arriving, entering the hotel & coming back with his friends. He drives off. In the 9 minutes the car was parked in the driveway no other car goes anywhere near it!
                        I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
                        Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

gotta love those types... i once had a lady try to say her purse got stolen out of her car, i asked her well did they break into your car, she said no, i say okay take me to your car, so i can see where your parked, after doing so she says she left purse in her car unlocked, with the window down.. and left the purse on the driver sit. I told her okay, well do you mind opening your trunk for a sec? she hesitated but did so, i saw a purse there and was like this your purse. she was like oh yeah i must of forgotten i put it there.

Comment

Originally posted by ValleyOne View Post
                            All in all, this is all true. However, if it weren't for Stupid People most of us wouldn't have a job.
                            Stupid + Dumb = Job security

Be safe,

Hank
                            " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Not all thieves/miscreants are stupid... we just seem to encounter those that are
                              "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

Amen to that, brother!

On the flipside to that, let us never forget these other words of wisdom:

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.
                                Corbier's Commandos - "Stickin it to the ninjas!"
                                Originally posted by ValleyOne
                                BANG, next thing you know Bob's your Uncle and this Sgt is seemingly out on his a$$.
                                Shoulda called in sick.
                                Be safe!

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X