Justifying Staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justifying Staff

I have been thinking of ideas of how to approach management to get another s/o for the 2nd shift. right now we have none. I have a few ideas down and observed somethings that I could add. Any suggestions?

Originally posted by hemi444
    I have been thinking of ideas of how to approach management to get another s/o for the 2nd shift. right now we have none. I have a few ideas down and observed somethings that I could add. Any suggestions?
    What do you have so far? (Justification)
    Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Security
      What do you have so far? (Justification)
      Most of our theft is between the hours 5pm til 10pm. we have no one out observing or even making a detterent. Good old pot being smoked by employees around the dumpster. Unwanted guest that the receptionist cannot see or leave her area to take a quick browse. I have a few more written down but not infront of me.

Comment

Most of our theft is between the hours 5pm til 10pm. we have no one out observing or even making a detterent. Good old pot being smoked by employees around the dumpster. Unwanted guest that the receptionist cannot see or leave her area to take a quick browse. I have a few more written down but not infront of me.
        Do you believe that the theft is an inside operation or from outsiders?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Security
          Do you believe that the theft is an inside operation or from outsiders?
          From the outside with assistance from the inside. We are trying to get an undercover wireless cctv system but the cost is so high. There is really know where we can get a guy in a corner with a camera.

Comment

From the outside with assistance from the inside. We are trying to get an undercover wireless cctv system but the cost is so high. There is really know where we can get a guy in a corner with a camera.
            If that's the case, an extra s/o may not be the most effective choice. For more information, review the thread that discussed a similar situation in Loss Prevention. If I selected the wrong category, someone correct me, but I think that's where it's at.

Comment

I was looking into wes-tech, that is a central monitoring network, that has 24-7 monitoring and audio cap. Does anyone know of the pros and cons of using this type of service. Knowing that I am not to well informed with this type of service, I am looking for any input that you may have.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X