No announcement yet.

Enough Angry People...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We can not underestimate these kinds of movements remember "complacency kills". Great document BHR. Saddam/the Iraqi regime, though evil and maybe a bit crazy were not stupid, I'd stash my bad stuff somewhere NO ONE would find it too, facing the same possible outcome.

Our Intel. and law enforcement services have done a superb job protecting us from terrorists.

Bottom line, people WILL see these flyers and propaganda, some will think about it, some will sympathize with it and some will act on it. How many and how far they will go with it as well as their actions, is anyone's guess.
    I'm the guy you don't want to be around when your doing something wrong, but you can't wait for me to get there when your down, to fix you up...

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Comment

And now a word from our sponsors the fine folks that brought you Agent Orange. Dow Chemical. It seems that we learned nothing from that war. The good news is that the Kurds died and it is over for them. The bad news is Agent Orange is the gift that keeps on giving. The people of Nam are still producing birth defects 40 years later in record numbers. As are many of my brothers in arms in this country.

Do not believe everything the government tries to feed you. The saying "question authority" is a good start. Think about that little uneducated paper hanger and what he became because people followed him like sheep. Sound familiar 28% doing the same thing today? How many people are aware of all the WMD that are being stored in Siberia and being sold to anyone with the coins by the guards? Did our so called Intel know that North Korea. Yes the same North Korea that were starving their own people so their army could eat were on the verge of launching nukes. Or did our Intel know that Africa was a wholesale slaughterhouse? Funny we didn't attack any of them just watched children starve to death while flies crawled up their noses. Yet we sat back and cheered as we blew Iraq to pieces. Did I mention Iraq is oil rich?

I think the writers of the Constitution had a Government of the people in mind
      not a people of the Government as we seem to be now. If you like being sheep, well you know what happens to sheep!
      THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
      THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
      http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

Originally posted by HotelSecurity View Post
        And what is the connection between Iraq & terrorism in North America?
        Iraq harbors terrorists. We seek to destroy terrorists.
        "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
        "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Originally posted by BHR Lawson View Post
          Not before we started our crap there. Saddam wouldn't tolerate them. That is one of the reasons Bush Sr stopped before we got to Baghdad during Desert Storm.
          Afghanistan and the Baltic states Should have been 100 % under control before we started rattling swords with Iraq. We were already stretched beyond our troop capacity.
          THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
          THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
          http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

I thought they were in Afganistan? I think this is a BIG problem. We North Americans seem to get ALL the Middle Eastern countries mixed up & think they are the same.
            I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
            Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Oh... I forgot that terrorists are only allowed to live in one country.
              "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
              "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Thats right. And gotta register when they arrive.

Comment

Name one from Iraq.

Comment

I would, but I dont know anyone in Iraq that isnt wearing a U.S. Army Uniform.
                    "The Curve" 1998

Comment

I would, but I dont know anyone in Iraq that isnt wearing a U.S. Army Uniform.
                      So why do you say the terrorists come from Iraq?

Comment

Uh... cause there are? Just because none of the "19 hijackers" were from Iraq doesnt mean there are not terrorists in Iraq. And if you seriously... seriously believe that there are no terrorists in Iraq it is time to wake up and smell the sulfur.

No... I cant open the Baghdad White Pages and start listing off who is a terrorist and who is not. But on the flipside, I cant name any of the 9.11.01 hijackers either... and I certainly couldnt name them BEFORE they committed their terrorist act. But in my eyes, they were terrorists before they boarded those aircraft.

Everyday that a carbomb explodes in Iraq that kills Iraqi civilians, confirms to me there are still terrorists in Iraq.
                        Last edited by Lawson; 08-15-2007, 03:47 AM.
                        "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Originally posted by SecTrainer View Post
                          I don't think we can trivialize this situation into a mere difference of opinion about what is just or righteous.

I don't feel I was trivializing anything. Some of us in this country (and others) see the war as just. Other people do not. The terrorists see what they do as just. Whatever positition a person takes on this situation, they feel that justice is on their side.

Look at the people who followed Hitler and his twisted view. They felt it was just.
                          "Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists. " Author Unknown

Comment

Everyday that a carbomb explodes in Iraq that kills Iraqi civilians, confirms to me there are still terrorists in Iraq.
                            Well said Lawson
                            "Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists. " Author Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by HotelSecurity View Post
                              Name one from Iraq.
                              OK, Ok, even if it is only to stop the nay sayers and get the thread back on topic I'll bite! Just because the media claim that Baathist regime did not support terrorists does not make it true. If you doubt me read the profiles I've linked to of terrorist groups that were well established in Iraq and on good terms with Saddam's regime well before the 2003 invasion.

http://www.tkb.org/Group.jsp?groupID=3501
                              http://www.tkb.org/Group.jsp?groupID=151
                              http://www.tkb.org/Group.jsp?groupID=155
                              http://www.tkb.org/Group.jsp?groupID=157
                              http://www.tkb.org/Group.jsp?groupID=4338
                              http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...ra/zarqawi.htm
                              http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...d/para/mek.htm

This is by no means a comprehensive list, but it is all that I could come up with off the top of my head and with ten minutes of digging.
                              Last edited by HospitalOfc.; 08-15-2007, 10:29 AM.
                              Drew Neckar
                              Hospital Security Supervisor
                              ---------------------------------------------------

Always forgive your enemies--nothing annoys them so much.
                              --Oscar Wilde—

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                                And now a word from our sponsors the fine folks that brought you Agent Orange. Dow Chemical. It seems that we learned nothing from that war. The good news is that the Kurds died and it is over for them. The bad news is Agent Orange is the gift that keeps on giving. The people of Nam are still producing birth defects 40 years later in record numbers. As are many of my brothers in arms in this country.

Do not believe everything the government tries to feed you. The saying "question authority" is a good start. Think about that little uneducated paper hanger and what he became because people followed him like sheep. Sound familiar 28% doing the same thing today? How many people are aware of all the WMD that are being stored in Siberia and being sold to anyone with the coins by the guards? Did our so called Intel know that North Korea. Yes the same North Korea that were starving their own people so their army could eat were on the verge of launching nukes. Or did our Intel know that Africa was a wholesale slaughterhouse? Funny we didn't attack any of them just watched children starve to death while flies crawled up their noses. Yet we sat back and cheered as we blew Iraq to pieces. Did I mention Iraq is oil rich?
                                I think the writers of the Constitution had a Government of the people in mind
                                not a people of the Government as we seem to be now. If you like being sheep, well you know what happens to sheep!
                                So we went into Iraq for the oil huh? I guess thats why they are selling it for $.50 a gallon by my house then? We probably should be taking their oil to pay for our services, but we aren't.
                                ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X