No announcement yet.

private swat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only private SWAT i know in quebec is the hydro-quebec intervention team on the Becancour Nuclear power plant they are well equiped like a city swat i heard they also had an helicopter

Comment

Originally posted by Minneapolis Security View Post
      I looked into this, he had a very short lived career with the Somerset, Wi. Police Department. Under 1 year, he was terminated for leaving his fellow officer who was in a fight with someone. Not exactly something to brag about.
      Since we are on the topic of Dan Seman, here is something I found about some illegal business practices he engaged in.

http://www.oah.state.mn.us/aljBase/30018608.94.htm
      "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by The Hussard View Post
        The only private SWAT i know in quebec is the hydro-quebec intervention team on the Becancour Nuclear power plant they are well equiped like a city swat i heard they also had an helicopter
        Hydro Québec used to have it's own Police Force (special constables). If I'm right I think they were replaced by Security. (Their cars no longer say PROTECTION & the flashers are now yellow instead of red).
        I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
        Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Originally posted by davis002 View Post
          Since we are on the topic of Dan Seman, here is something I found about some illegal business practices he engaged in.

Holly Mackerel I just read the link and looked up the State Statue. On the surface it looks like a lot of BS. I can't figure why anyone should be concerned about his security people moving money from plant to plant on Honeywell property. I agree that there needs to be some sort of special cert to move money from over the road locations as protection and liability to the carrier. But as I understand it he was on foot from vending areas, cafeterias etc on Honeywell property. Why he didn't just get a cert is open for speculation. Could be those dam boat payments got in the way. Had I read the entire law it would take a week. My word count even rebelled on this one.
          THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
          THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
          http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

Originally posted by HotelSecurity View Post
            Hydro Québec used to have it's own Police Force (special constables). If I'm right I think they were replaced by Security. (Their cars no longer say PROTECTION & the flashers are now yellow instead of red).
            At the nuclear power plant they continue to have special constable

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
              Holly Mackerel I just read the link and looked up the State Statue. On the surface it looks like a lot of BS. I can't figure why anyone should be concerned about his security people moving money from plant to plant on Honeywell property. I agree that there needs to be some sort of special cert to move money from over the road locations as protection and liability to the carrier. But as I understand it he was on foot from vending areas, cafeterias etc on Honeywell property. Why he didn't just get a cert is open for speculation. Could be those dam boat payments got in the way. Had I read the entire law it would take a week. My word count even rebelled on this one.

He was also providing non-armored car, armored car service to Valley Fair. And that was not internal money movement. He was transporting large amounts of money in ryder style moving trucks.
              ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

Comment

Originally posted by davis002 View Post

He has had a number of names in business since 1982. He first started off as Winslow Security, and then got in big trouble because he forgot a big step, he didn't have a license from the board of private detectives and protective agents. He narrowly escaped prosecution on that one (its good to be married to elected officials daughters).

Then he switched the business name to Chase Security, and had the former Anoka County Park Police Chief as his qualified Representative.

After running into trouble over the armored car fiasco, he changed the name to Avalon Security.

At some point, for reasons I don't know, he changed it again to Avalon Fortress.

Lets see, thats 4 names since his start, and non of those involved a change in ownership.
                ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

Comment

And lets not forget what happened to his failing limo company.

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-65815214.html

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X