X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ValleyOne
    replied
    Originally posted by Black Caesar View Post
    So Commandos, lets remember, Super Ninjas are people too! instead of killing them out right, maybe we should just wound them so we have something to do the next week.......
    OK fine, so I'll wing 'em does that work for you? LMAO. What's next? You gonna have us get into a big room with a podium;

"Hi, I'm ValleyOne, and I am an addict. I have been shooting Super Ninjas now for as long as I can remember. It all started when I found this website, and got fed up with some blithering idiot who bragged that he could-while bare handed disarm a guy who was armed with two guns, three knives, a tire iron, venomous duck and a chain saw. The first one was easy, but then more and more kept coming. I couldn't help myself."

ROTFLMAO

PS; NA, I hear you on the yellowpages thing.

Leave a comment:

• BadBoynMD
    replied
    Originally posted by HotelSecurity View Post
    Like cats playing with a mouse
    Indeed....(playing circus music)

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Originally posted by Hank1 View Post
    Wow! What happened here!? I am away for 1 day, and I miss something juicy. Typical though, I'm always day late and dollar short.......

Be safe,

Hank
    SIW Forum Users are slow to anger, but through in their decimation.

As far as I can see...

1. AT&T Yellow Pages really needs to stop calling me every hour on the hour to try to upsell a yellowpages.com ad.

2. People asked Bern some questions.

3. Bern took it as a personal attack and retaliated.

4. Bern got 5 red cards for personal attacks.

5. End of Line.

Leave a comment:

• Hank1
    replied
    Wow! What happened here!? I am away for 1 day, and I miss something juicy. Typical though, I'm always day late and dollar short.......

Be safe,

Hank

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Like cats playing with a mouse

Leave a comment:

• Black Caesar
    replied
    Originally posted by CorpSec View Post
    I think some people don't understand when what you are telling them is constructive and not meant as a "shot"
    EXACTLY. I was trying to give the guy an "out", many times on forums you have people for whom English isn't there 1st language, and you HAVE to cut them some grammar slack because it's only fair. Of course he took it as an insult, because thats what insecure people like that do.

I'm kind of sorry to see him go, he was getting fun...........

Just as I said in this post, it's very easy to become a victim of your own success. This is right now happening to Corbier's Commandos FMC (Forum military company). we've thinned the Super Ninja herd to the point that we don't have any targets left to shoot at. We're like Van Helsing living in the arctic (where the days are months long) lol, not a vamp in sight.

So Commandos, lets remember, Super Ninjas are people too! instead of killing them out right, maybe we should just wound them so we have something to do the next week.......

.....Yes, I have too much time on my hands. why are all of you looking at me like that......

Leave a comment:

• CorpSec
    replied
    Originally posted by LPGuy View Post
    I don't "want to be wanna be" anything... I am a real police officer.

I never once intended to insult you, and unfortunately you took it that way. If you intend to be taken seriously in this profession, you must be able to write intelligently and professionally. If your grammar skills aren't very strong to begin with, you could at least use the Spell Check tool that this forum provides. It's extremely easy and only takes a few button presses. It's polite to the other readers and will make you look much better as well.
    I think some people don't understand when what you are telling them is constructive and not meant as a "shot"

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Do you think he has a dental plan where he works? (Sorry, sorry, sorry )

Leave a comment:

• Chucky
    replied
    Well I think I will grab my Banjo and go out and sit with my boy on the front porch. I'll be darned it looks like Burt Renolds and Warren Beatty coming down the river in a canoe. Ok son hit it.

Leave a comment:

• davis002
    replied
    Originally posted by Bear Wheaton View Post
    And now I am writing a book on Security on my experience And how to and how not to act
    That quote is from when he first joined. I don't feel it needs any further comment.

Leave a comment:

• LPGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Bern Wheaton View Post
    But I see now there are children only so I am off to find a real forum with adults. Not kids who want to be wanna be becuase they couldnt make it as a real police officers.!
    I don't "want to be wanna be" anything... I am a real police officer.

I never once intended to insult you, and unfortunately you took it that way. If you intend to be taken seriously in this profession, you must be able to write intelligently and professionally. If your grammar skills aren't very strong to begin with, you could at least use the Spell Check tool that this forum provides. It's extremely easy and only takes a few button presses. It's polite to the other readers and will make you look much better as well.

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Originally posted by Bern Wheaton View Post
    going to delete this forum and find real men~!
    Sea u arround.

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    It seems Mr. Wheaton came onto the chatroom and complained about the amount of "children" on the forum, then "deleted the chat."

I believe this means he will no longer be coming to the forum.

This thread is now about:

Why do people who resolve to storm off the forum (only then to lurk) use the parting insult "this forum is a bunch of wannabes" without fail?

The points in this thread are valid, Mr. Wheaton's typing skills leave much to be desired. That he took it as a personal offence and decided to start personally insulting various forum members earned him five violation cards.

This brings to mind Mr. Marchetti, who had similar problems with critique of his grammar and spelling skills. Instead of manning up and discussing them, he threw a similar fit and went around insulting everyone.

I do not believe Mr. Marchetti reincarnated himself as Mr. Wheaton. I use Mr. Marchetti as an example. The same for histfan71, when it was his turn, he showed nothing but contempt for those "security guards." Coming from a career volunteer, bouncing from police force to police force and federal gig to federal gig, without ever bothering to apply to a "real police force," as a full time officer... I never thought his "insult" meant much.

Leave a comment:

• Bill Warnock
    replied
    Nathan, I agree with you and Davis002. There are some folks who do not know how to place nice in the security sandbox. Dropping out would be a blessing for the craft. I don't know if I am qualified to make such a judgment, I've only been in security for 51-years and I'm still learning.
    Enjoy the day all,
    Bill

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    This topic is about an extremely long application for Guardsmark, form what Bern has said on the chat room.

This thread is not about:
    Is Bern's first language english?
    Does Bern write reports like that?
    Why can't I understand Bern's written text?

If you wish to discuss that, please make another thread.

Infractions have been issued. Further outbursts will result in thread locking.

End of Line.

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X