applications for security why so long? Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like cats playing with a mouse
    I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
    Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Wow! What happened here!? I am away for 1 day, and I miss something juicy. Typical though, I'm always day late and dollar short.......

Be safe,

Hank
      " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by Hank1 View Post
        Wow! What happened here!? I am away for 1 day, and I miss something juicy. Typical though, I'm always day late and dollar short.......

Be safe,

Hank
        SIW Forum Users are slow to anger, but through in their decimation.

As far as I can see...

1. AT&T Yellow Pages really needs to stop calling me every hour on the hour to try to upsell a yellowpages.com ad.

2. People asked Bern some questions.

3. Bern took it as a personal attack and retaliated.

4. Bern got 5 red cards for personal attacks.

5. End of Line.
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by HotelSecurity View Post
          Like cats playing with a mouse
          Indeed....(playing circus music)
          "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Caesar View Post
            So Commandos, lets remember, Super Ninjas are people too! instead of killing them out right, maybe we should just wound them so we have something to do the next week.......
            OK fine, so I'll wing 'em does that work for you? LMAO. What's next? You gonna have us get into a big room with a podium;

"Hi, I'm ValleyOne, and I am an addict. I have been shooting Super Ninjas now for as long as I can remember. It all started when I found this website, and got fed up with some blithering idiot who bragged that he could-while bare handed disarm a guy who was armed with two guns, three knives, a tire iron, venomous duck and a chain saw. The first one was easy, but then more and more kept coming. I couldn't help myself."

ROTFLMAO

PS; NA, I hear you on the yellowpages thing.
            ~Super Ninja Sniper~
            Corbier's Commandos

Nemo me impune lacessit

Grammical and Spelling errors may occur form time to time. Yoov bin worned

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X