Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bern Wheaton
    replied
    Out of the 66,000 security companys they are on top of the heap.

We do wear paramiltary sweaters.Only thing I found enteresting for this security company.

It is about as close to being a police app as you can get sense they want the grade your grad. 6th grade ,jr high. What your parents have health wise down to the nut test 435 questions later.I died of laughter at the question if you were a cross dresser and took drugs! And this was the good part you had to update your own security book!

Leave a comment:

• LPGuy
    replied
    80-page application? I'm having trouble imagining that this could be possible. What company or type of position is this for?

I filled out very extensive background packets when I tested for various police departments, and the longest one was 38 pages.

Leave a comment:

• ValleyOne
    replied
    ^^^ thinking the same dang thing. I would be keenly interested in knowing who this employer is.

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Is this for Alliuq or however its spelled? It sounds less like a security job and more like a government "police" job where they make you a civilian MP for a government facility.

Also, with atll that testing, if its not a government contractor... They should have very high retention rates, to offset the amount of money they spend on recruiting/processing applicants.

Most idiots would drop out of that insanity, leaving only those who want to work there.

Leave a comment:

• Bern Wheaton
    started a topic applications for security why so long? Part 2

applications for security why so long? Part 2

Well now after 80 pages of the application, two hours of movies ,getting my eyes check and checking weight, doing another three test, and driving around to get more paper work I should be ready for the pee test and finger printing which we do our selfs! Then our pretty uniforms .Out of the 6 guys that were in my class I am ahead of them all! Funny thing is I know one guy from LP work ,But he will be going to another job site then I will be. It has taken a week to do this app!

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X