• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whaaaahooooooo!!!!!!

I am a senior member now!!!!! LOL!

Be safe,

Hank
    " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Originally posted by Hank1 View Post
    I am a senior member now!!!!! LOL!

Be safe,

Hank
    LOL I forgot the password to my original account when i got a new computer now I have to start all over.
    SecurityProfessional is Back up and running!

Comment

Originally posted by gcmc security part 2 View Post
      LOL I forgot the password to my original account when i got a new computer now I have to start all over.
      LOL! I am gaining on Nathan! LMAO!
      " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

It's nice to have dreamers here LOL LOL
        I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
        Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Keep marchin on with that idea... You might catch him in like 2015, IF he stops posting..
          Corbier's Commandos - "Stickin it to the ninjas!"
          Originally posted by ValleyOne
          BANG, next thing you know Bob's your Uncle and this Sgt is seemingly out on his a$$.
          Shoulda called in sick.
          Be safe!

Comment

Considering that I'll be off the internet for a while after I move, getting wireless and a new PC setup (mainly repairing my PC), you'll have a short head start. Of course... I have 4k posts.
            Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
              Considering that I'll be off the internet for a while after I move, getting wireless and a new PC setup (mainly repairing my PC), you'll have a short head start. Of course... I have 4k posts.
              My fingers are going to be tired of typing but since you have issued a challenge I'm only about 3000 behind you!
              I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
              Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Are you joining us in lovely Minnesota?

Comment

Originally posted by CorpSec View Post
                  Are you joining us in lovely Minnesota?
                  Yes. Yes I am.
                  Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Which part of Minnesota are you thinking of moving to?

Comment

LOL! Just a little humor of course.....

Comment

Originally posted by CorpSec View Post
                        Which part of Minnesota are you thinking of moving to?
                        Perhaps where the Gas is cheap, the women are beautiful & beer served coldest?

Good luck on your move Nathan
                        "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

Yes indeed! Travel safely and good luck.

Be safe,

Hank

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X