Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senaio number three

Edited Until Furthewr Notice.
    Last edited by Bern Wheaton; 08-03-2007, 01:05 AM.

if you need question ill be glad to answer them to help you out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bern Wheaton View Post
      if you need question ill be glad to answer them to help you out.
      I have one question: is English your first language?

Your writing is nearly unintelligible.

Comment

Im afraid I am also having a rather difficult time piecing this together.

From what I gathered;

The Client (the City) informs the s/o that they are canning the contract as they have no real control over the company. However, prior to doing so a new site supervisor comes in and takes all the heat outta the Sgt's iron.

Then he works his shift, and a few guys give him a BS excuse about being with the phone company, (BTW, at night, they came in at night? Did I read that correctly? To me that's a little hinky, but oh well on with the story)

Then the Sgt, goes and continues his work, and notifies the new supervisor, to no avail. A little while goes by and he has a little moment of; "Hey what the...?" He goes and recontacts the repairmen and low and behold their actually not repairmen, now they claim to be cops. They're taking out or putting in bugs in a Counselor's office blah blah blah...

Sgt. gets framed for having a weapon in his locker, something about 7 keys, and the mayor is in charge of the building. That tells me it's either City Hall or someother city building of great importance.

BANG, next thing you know Bob's your Uncle and this Sgt is seemingly out on his a$$.

Shoulda called in sick.
        ~Super Ninja Sniper~
        Corbier's Commandos

Nemo me impune lacessit

Grammical and Spelling errors may occur form time to time. Yoov bin worned

Comment

I am sorry must of been half asleep sense I just got back from along drive ill edit and see what I can do ,LP guy ,keep your insults to yourself and just say you dont understand,thank you.

Comment

I am sorry must of been half asleep sense I just got back from along drive ill edit and see what I can do ,LP guy ,keep your insults to yourself and just say you dont understand,thank you.
            I don't think he was being insulting, I thought it was a valid question. Sorry but writting "half asleep sense" instead of since & ill instead of I'll etc. We don't mean to be mean .
            I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
            Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

uhuh excuse the mess up on my writing, I wont post for awhile until I correct my spelliing for you teachers of english!

Comment

now now

No one is the Speller King or Grammar Queen he may have been educated in a public school like I was. I know i suck at useing the right quotation marks and capitalized all the proper nouns am just saying we not all perfect
                now if your remark was to be as constructive criticism. A helpful hand should aways be welcome but push down is unwelcome. Just my 2 cents on the matter.
                CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

LP guy ,keep your insults to yourself and just say you dont understand,thank you.
                  I was not insulting you. I was asking you a valid question.

If English is not your first language, then I congratulate you on doing the best you can. If English is your first language, then you have no excuse for such poor writing skills. In another thread, I've already recommended to you that you use the built-in spell check function that this forum provides. If you cannot take the time to show me and the other members here a little respect by making your writing legible, then I'm afraid that I will no longer take the time to read your posts. Use that as your constructive criticism.

As a side note, your poor writing only serves as a reinforcement of the "dumb security guard" stereotype for visitors of this site. There is no possible way that anyone can look at your writing and say, "This man is a security professional." If your reports look anything like this, well... I'd be speechless.

Comment

Originally posted by LPGuy View Post
                    I was not insulting you. I was asking you a valid question.
                    I've wondered the same thing. In the thread about applications being too long you mention a possible slot opening up for a supervisor job. One important duty of a supervisor is report writing and training others how to properly document incidents or write reports. The poor grammar and spelling displayed here does not demonstrate an aptitude for that particular skill.
                    As already stated, if you are not accustomed to the english language, then congrats on the strides you have made. If english is your first language, you still have some work to do. Not an insult, just an observation. Please don't take it as an insult.
                    Hospital Security Officer

Comment

Hmm... Seems I missed the original post.... Oh well...

Hey Valley, I hope you don't mind... I found that post a bit sig-worthy...
                      Corbier's Commandos - "Stickin it to the ninjas!"
                      Originally posted by ValleyOne
                      BANG, next thing you know Bob's your Uncle and this Sgt is seemingly out on his a$$.
                      Shoulda called in sick.
                      Be safe!

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
                        Hmm... Seems I missed the original post.... Oh well...

Hey Valley, I hope you don't mind... I found that post a bit sig-worthy...

I didn't know Security Guards could call in sick

Comment

Originally posted by ddog View Post
                          I didn't know Security Guards could call in sick
                          We can call in sick as often as we want. We just won't get paid for the hours we miss. No paid sick days at our company.
                          More common is swaps. As long as it's approved by the Site Supervisor any SO/EMT can swap with another SO/EMT in the same pay period.
                          SOs who aren't EMTs can also swap with each other. But EMTs can't swap with non-EMT trained SOs. Different rank/pay structure.
                          It'd be sort of like at other companies where Sergeants can swap with other Sargent's but not with Lieutenants.
                          We do get paid vacations. Vacation hours/days can be used as long as the paperwork is submitted to the site supervisor 3 weeks in advance.
                          Hospital Security Officer

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X