• Show
Clear All

• Bern Wheaton
    replied
    OK I finished getting the 8 cover letters,why can't jobs be easy any more

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    I'll jire you with a half page CV. (Just make sure to attach the cheque securely )

Leave a comment:

• CAPTAIN KOOLAID
    replied
    pages

Man 40 pages is a lot. I though mine was pain with 15 pages and I do maritime security and i have to answer to USCG.

Leave a comment:

• ycaso77
    replied
    People get worn out over our 2 page application. 40 pages? Where do you staple your first born?

Leave a comment:

• Maelstrom
    replied
    To think I though 4 pages was enough LOL 40? haven't they heard about preservation of woodlands?

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    40 page application better be for the United States Government, with part of it going to DISA.

That's insane.

Leave a comment:

• Lawson
    replied
    40 Page application?

I hope they pay a thousand dollars an hour... that's ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• bigshotceo
    replied
    I always find it funny how some security companies have elaborate applications processes (or say that they do), including background checks, psychological/physical testing, interview panels, legal knowledge tests, etc.. only to find out that the job pays minimum wage or $1 or $2 above it....

Leave a comment:

• Bern Wheaton
    replied
    Sorry cant say what company they watch this sight also,but I made a short form application out already and gave them my resume they also want 8 cover letters, I be lucky to find that many friends ,more enemy's then friends in this type of work.

yes there is back ground ,but they are already doing a back ground check from the small app I gave them.

it will take two hours to do this app. hand cramps are coming,but worth it for the pay. Alot of it get very personal . mostly about your habits hobby ,life in general right down to what you wife does and if she is your ex, when you two split ,it is almost like making out a police app.

Leave a comment:

• davis002
    replied
    Our application is 12 pages, and I thought that was long enough. Do they have some sort of background packet in this 40 page application?

Leave a comment:

• Minneapolis Security
    replied
    What company has a 40 page application?

Leave a comment:

• Bern Wheaton
    started a topic applations for security why so long?

applations for security why so long?

OK I been looking for a diffrent job and found out I have a good chance of becoming a supervior and this other company ,But my god 40 page! for a applation! the last one was 30 and took over a hour and half! Who else around here does this too?

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X