applations for security why so long?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• applations for security why so long?

OK I been looking for a diffrent job and found out I have a good chance of becoming a supervior and this other company ,But my god 40 page! for a applation! the last one was 30 and took over a hour and half! Who else around here does this too?

What company has a 40 page application?
    ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

Comment

Our application is 12 pages, and I thought that was long enough. Do they have some sort of background packet in this 40 page application?
      "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

Sorry cant say what company they watch this sight also,but I made a short form application out already and gave them my resume they also want 8 cover letters, I be lucky to find that many friends ,more enemy's then friends in this type of work.

yes there is back ground ,but they are already doing a back ground check from the small app I gave them.

it will take two hours to do this app. hand cramps are coming,but worth it for the pay. Alot of it get very personal . mostly about your habits hobby ,life in general right down to what you wife does and if she is your ex, when you two split ,it is almost like making out a police app.

Comment

I always find it funny how some security companies have elaborate applications processes (or say that they do), including background checks, psychological/physical testing, interview panels, legal knowledge tests, etc.. only to find out that the job pays minimum wage or $1 or $2 above it....

Comment

40 Page application?

I hope they pay a thousand dollars an hour... that's ridiculous.
            "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
            "The Curve" 1998

Comment

40 page application better be for the United States Government, with part of it going to DISA.

That's insane.
              Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

To think I though 4 pages was enough LOL 40? haven't they heard about preservation of woodlands?
                "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

People get worn out over our 2 page application. 40 pages? Where do you staple your first born?
                  Old age and treachery will defeat youth and enthusiasm every time-

Comment

pages

Man 40 pages is a lot. I though mine was pain with 15 pages and I do maritime security and i have to answer to USCG.
                    CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

I'll jire you with a half page CV. (Just make sure to attach the cheque securely )
                      I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
                      Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

OK I finished getting the 8 cover letters,why can't jobs be easy any more

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X