This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N.a. ---------------------

DANG you beating me to the posts, i am gonna get my big black long beating stick and ya know stick it in places where the sun dont shine if you dont stop beating me to posts...
    Its not how we die that counts.....
    Its not how we lived that counts....
    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Originally posted by UtahProtectionForce View Post
    DANG you beating me to the posts, i am gonna get my big black long beating stick and ya know stick it in places where the sun dont shine if you dont stop beating me to posts...
    F5 F5 F5!!!!
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
      F5 F5 F5!!!!
      At this rate, I'm gonna look into a web based interactive chat script again.

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

lol he he, no its f10 and alt f4 at the same time didnt ya know ?
        all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

although it was fun playing who could reply the fastest, the last hour or so, i do have to begin to lock down my building, so i am going to miss racing ya to the posts ;P

catch up with ya later ;P

Comment

Online Chat has been instituted. No Java, no IRC, just pure AJAX.

http://skunkworks.cityscapesolutions...iwchat/siw.php

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X