Egg or Chicken Scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egg or Chicken Scenario

"The suspect in the police chase, Christopher Jones, may be charged with the deaths of the four killed in the crash, police said".

http://politicom.moldova.org/stiri/eng/62948/

Well what do you think? I like watching the police chases but this puts me in a dilemma. I'm not taking the side of the perp but as a point of law should this guy be charged for their negligence? Other than good entertainment is it really necessary to have choppers filming any chase? Could the story be told without live footage? Does filming these things inspire the Bad guys to be on TV? I remember pre 9/11 there were 5 hellos circling over the super bowl and at that time thought man some ones going to screw up. I think that won't fly in court and those charges will be dropped.
    THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
    THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
    http://www.boondocksaints.com/

I'm not quoting what the law says here, but when you willing join in on a police chase and get yourself killed, is it really the perps fault?
    ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

Comment

I agree with Chucky... I can't see the charges holding up. Yes, it's sad and tragic that this happened, but pinning it on the perp is a bit of a stretch.
      "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

I think the charges will be dropped. It would be like someone being charged for murder because their car broke down and someone was looking at them and drove off the road.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X