Why is it ? (warning rant)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it ? (warning rant)

Why is it, that people do not understand that you can not bring bicycles into buildings, why is it that they have to argue with you about the reason why the must because the left their lock at home, why is it that they try to leave their bicycles in the lobby entry ways, thinking that you will not see them leave it there, why is that they try to claim that your responsible to make sure that thier bike doesnt get stolen why they have not secured it, why is it ? that they try to argue ? i told one guy to do you can not leave your bike in the entry way. he stated it aint hurting nothing, i stated sir, if there was a need for an emergency evacuation your bicycle will be in the way, he stated it aint blocking the doors so its okay, i stated no its not, he stated whats it gonna hurt being there for a min, i dont have a bike lock for it, i stated well it cant stay there it needs to go to the bike rike on the north side of the building, he stated well last time you all told me to do that my bike got stolen and i aint gonna have this one get stolen, i stated well its not my responisblity to provide you with a lock or a means to secure your bike that is like some one telling me with a car that i need to provide them with a means to give them gas because they forgot to put gas in their car sir that is not my job nor my responsibility, will you now remove your bike from the building, he then stated fine. he took the bike out of the building but then put it in the bushes or atleast tried, i then walked toward him, he then retrived his bike and left muttering learn to leave people alone i aint done nothing wrong..................

ignorance gotta love it.
    Its not how we die that counts.....
    Its not how we lived that counts....
    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Originally posted by UtahProtectionForce View Post
    Why is it, that people do not understand that you can not bring bicycles into buildings, why is it that they have to argue with you about the reason why the must because the left their lock at home, why is it that they try to leave their bicycles in the lobby entry ways, thinking that you will not see them leave it there, why is that they try to claim that your responsible to make sure that thier bike doesnt get stolen why they have not secured it, why is it ? that they try to argue ? i told one guy to do you can not leave your bike in the entry way. he stated it aint hurting nothing, i stated sir, if there was a need for an emergency evacuation your bicycle will be in the way, he stated it aint blocking the doors so its okay, i stated no its not, he stated whats it gonna hurt being there for a min, i dont have a bike lock for it, i stated well it cant stay there it needs to go to the bike rike on the north side of the building, he stated well last time you all told me to do that my bike got stolen and i aint gonna have this one get stolen, i stated well its not my responisblity to provide you with a lock or a means to secure your bike that is like some one telling me with a car that i need to provide them with a means to give them gas because they forgot to put gas in their car sir that is not my job nor my responsibility, will you now remove your bike from the building, he then stated fine. he took the bike out of the building but then put it in the bushes or atleast tried, i then walked toward him, he then retrived his bike and left muttering learn to leave people alone i aint done nothing wrong..................

ignorance gotta love it.
    We had the perfect solution to that. We seized the bike as abandoned property and held it till they came to the manager. 25 bucks later, you got your bike back.

Attempting to take the bike back by force was battery and theft (they can't prove its theirs), and arguing was interference with management.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
      We had the perfect solution to that. We seized the bike as abandoned property and held it till they came to the manager. 25 bucks later, you got your bike back.

Attempting to take the bike back by force was battery and theft (they can't prove its theirs), and arguing was interference with management.
      Tempting but State Building - probally a no go.
      all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

Tempting but State Building - probally a no go.
        Could be a bomb. It should be seized as abandoned property and handled off site.

If its got a pack on it, it might BE a bomb. Seriously.
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Could be a bomb. It should be seized as abandoned property and handled off site.

If its got a pack on it, it might BE a bomb. Seriously.
          lol speaking of which................. i have an unattend backpack sitting in my lobby i better go sieze it :P or call the B-squad ;P

naw first ill check to see if it belongs to anyone, then seize the bag. ;P

Comment

If that is a blue bike then I think that kid stole it from me

THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
            THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
            http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

lol did some one watch the episode of cops on court tv last night ? where they planted a BLUE bmx style soft tail bike, on a corner, and they caught two guys with in 17 mins trying to steal the bike, that belonged to the police... now that was funny.

Comment

ignorance gotta love it.
                Oh come on, don't you know they are saving the environment by riding their bike everywhere? I think you need remedial sensitivity training asap!
                ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

Comment

lol did some one watch the episode of cops on court tv last night ? where they planted a BLUE bmx style soft tail bike, on a corner, and they caught two guys with in 17 mins trying to steal the bike, that belonged to the police... now that was funny.

I saw that one. it didn't take know time at all for someone to take it. some people just don't care

Comment

I saw that episode of COPS. This episode was filmed in New Orleans if I am not mistaken. Albequrque New Mexico has a lot of bike stings. Good stuff, some bikes are worth thousands believe it or not!

Be safe,

Hank
                    " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

$25.00 to get back lost items? I'd be rich! I just logged item # 921 for the year! Our Civil Code says we have to hold found items for 60 days afterwhich we can sell them or give them to the person who found them. (This insures that the Maid turn in things they find & don't just throw them in the garabage). Also if you sell them you can keep some of the money for storage but the rest is supposed to be given to the government.
                      I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
                      Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank1 View Post
                        I saw that episode of COPS. This episode was filmed in New Orleans if I am not mistaken. Albequrque New Mexico has a lot of bike stings. Good stuff, some bikes are worth thousands believe it or not!

Be safe,

Hank
                        YUP your correct it was NOLA

Comment

We tried and stop them sometimes it work and they take it outside,informing them to buy a lock and it wasn't our problem if they didn't have one.Sometime we let them do it go off and do there buss. and take it out side and put it in the bike rack,most often we got smart [email protected]@ about it and put tickets on them,which made them madder then hornets,but they got the idea real quick. Si if you can I make some tickets up pass it thru to your supervisor and slap tickets on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bern Wheaton View Post
                            We tried and stop them sometimes it work and they take it outside,informing them to buy a lock and it wasn't our problem if they didn't have one.Sometime we let them do it go off and do there buss. and take it out side and put it in the bike rack,most often we got smart [email protected]@ about it and put tickets on them,which made them madder then hornets,but they got the idea real quick. Si if you can I make some tickets up pass it thru to your supervisor and slap tickets on them.
                            interesting idea, but we dont issure parking tickets here, as it is state building.. but i guess i could talk to the director of the building to see if he will talk to his director to see if maybe i cna tag bicycles

Comment

I paid almost $800.00 for my bike. And it's still in like new condition 3 years latter!
                              ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X