Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bern Wheaton
    replied
    After awhile and I did look at the whole movie ,but it look like a bad b rate cop flick and dorks where playing in it

OH I know your smarter then this group and I thank you for a good laugh I needed that last night !

Leave a comment:

• copelandamuffy
    replied
    After seeing this, Securitas, Wackenhut, and Allied/Barton just maybe have more professional Guards than who ever is in this video.

I too got real bored, real fast.

Leave a comment:

• midnitepatrol
    replied
    I agree with all of you, i just wanted your reactions to this.

Leave a comment:

• Maelstrom
    replied
    Originally posted by BHR Lawson View Post
    The fact you total cars is not something to be proud of ya know.
    Unless you're a stunt driver, and you're paid to wreck cars!

Leave a comment:

• Lawson
    replied
    It seemed like 40% of those pics were of their wrecked cars. After the first one, okay thats cool, second... um...okay, third and beyond.. WTF?

The fact you total cars is not something to be proud of ya know.

Leave a comment:

• DarkMetalWolf
    replied
    What a joke, I do more than that here in California. Most of the video was of repeat pictures. If you want to make a company video, at least make it appear that the company and it's guards are professional.

Leave a comment:

• Bern Wheaton
    replied
    Oh yeah and trash the video,I was lmao.

Leave a comment:

• Bern Wheaton
    replied
    Umm where they learn to drive? If I was you I would keep the job you got !

And dont go driving with them anywhere!

Leave a comment:

• Chucky
    replied
    Looked very staged. Made me want to work for them as a vacation. Try for a little more blood and real guts next time something like this.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ogBPP1UeqE
    No stills and real action and guns that shoot.

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Originally posted by midnitepatrol View Post
    I work armed security in Tulsa Oklahoma. I patrol Government subsidized Housing projects, The Video below was made by a guy I know who works for another company that does the same type of security at the same type of places. He has been asking me for a while to come over and join his company. He told me to check this video out of the company. After seeing it, I dont know if I want to work in Gang infested areas with people like this as my backup.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...ideoid=3840898
    Video was boring and was mainly still photographs. I got sick of it quickly.

If people are going to make videos, make videos! Not still shot montages combined with bored security people walking through the same door, over and over again.

Leave a comment:

• Tell me how you feel about a company making a video like this

I work armed security in Tulsa Oklahoma. I patrol Government subsidized Housing projects, The Video below was made by a guy I know who works for another company that does the same type of security at the same type of places. He has been asking me for a while to come over and join his company. He told me to check this video out of the company. After seeing it, I dont know if I want to work in Gang infested areas with people like this as my backup.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...ideoid=3840898
    Last edited by midnitepatrol; 07-28-2007, 09:00 PM.

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X