Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning Please Read

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Warning Please Read

    For the states of Delaware and Florida. I have just recieved notice that a warm body security agency has an application within your state or has already started security services. this guy is really shady. I have worked for him in the past and its nothing but trouble. So Please save yourself the time and not apply within or not unless you want to get screwed.
    Last edited by hemi444; 01-21-2006, 08:51 AM.

  • #2
    Originally posted by hemi444
    For the states of Delaware and Florida. I have just recieved notice that a warm body security agency has an application within your state or has already started security services AKA C.I.A detectives known for Confidential Investigation Agency. this guy is really shady. I hve worked for him in the past and its nothing but trouble. So Please save yourself the time and not apply within or not unless you want to get screwed.
    Thanks for the warning. However, a kindly word of caution. Be advised that you may leave yourself open for a defamation or slander lawsuit if you are too specific with company names. You'll notice in other post that we try to let other s/o's know what company we mean w/o being too obvious or we use the PM function for privacy. Nothing personal, just a suggestion.
    Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Mr. Security
      Thanks for the warning. However, a kindly word of caution. Be advised that you may leave yourself open for a defamation or slander lawsuit if you are too specific with company names. You'll notice in other post that we try to let other s/o's know what company we mean w/o being too obvious or we use the PM function for privacy. Nothing personal, just a suggestion.

      Thanks for the info.

      Comment


      • #4
        I'd say that this thread should be deleted, but its been 24 hours, and Google has already indexed it. Its there, for good or for bad.
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

        "Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
          I'd say that this thread should be deleted, but its been 24 hours, and Google has already indexed it. Its there, for good or for bad.
          Uh-oh! What's in your wallet, hemi444?
          Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

          Comment


          • #6
            Well, you weren't specific and I bet even whatever sub-par company you're referring to has better things to spend their money on than a defamation suit they'd probably lose anyway.
            10-8

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Taser
              Well, you weren't specific and I bet even whatever sub-par company you're referring to has better things to spend their money on than a defamation suit they'd probably lose anyway.
              Just show them your W-2.
              Last edited by Mr. Security; 01-22-2006, 04:41 PM. Reason: Spelling
              Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Mr. Security
                Just show them your W-2.
                Hah, yeah. That'd scare 'em off.
                10-8

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
                  I'd say that this thread should be deleted, but its been 24 hours, and Google has already indexed it. Its there, for good or for bad.
                  I thought about it and tried to but it did not work.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by hemi444
                    I thought about it and tried to but it did not work.
                    At this point and time, I wouldn't worry about it.
                    Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

                    Comment

                    Leaderboard

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X