Field Supervisor Post Check Documentation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Field Supervisor Post Check Documentation

I'm with a new company and because we are kind of new, and the form we use for our Field Supervisors is archaic. (Think they grabbed it from a company one of the owners worked for a while ago)
    I'm putting a new one together, something my Field Sups, Account Managers and Site Supervisors can all use and I thought, why not ask here to see if anyone els had some thoughts or sugestions.... or perhaps a good template.

Thanks all.
    www.oramsecurity.com

Originally posted by SgtUSMC8541 View Post
    I'm with a new company and because we are kind of new, and the form we use for our Field Supervisors is archaic. (Think they grabbed it from a company one of the owners worked for a while ago)
    I'm putting a new one together, something my Field Sups, Account Managers and Site Supervisors can all use and I thought, why not ask here to see if anyone els had some thoughts or sugestions.... or perhaps a good template.

Thanks all.
    Visit PPM 2000, they have many useful program, if you have computer linkage or workstations. If you must maintain manual records, have the supervisor write the Latin word "VISUM," ( I have seen) along with their initials, date and time whenever they visit a site.
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
    Working...
    X