X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• publicsafetyred
    replied
    Originally posted by ValleyOne View Post
    I know I've been kinda distant, ok I've been away for a while, but just how 'rough' does it get that you need approx. 76 rounds for? (4 mags, 1 in the gun + 1 in the pipe @ 15 per mag)

Just seems odd that's all...
    SIG 220 has 7 or 8 round mags. Its not uncommon to see officers with a single stack weapon carry a quad mag pouch. (Thats why they make them.)

Leave a comment:

• K-9 Aussie
    replied
    Originally posted by davis002 View Post
    I tried the ASP cuffs, and I must say... I was not very impressed. After awhile, the seem to wear out.

In all honesty I have them due to their dual keyhole. I've always been a bit suss on them but they haven't failed yet. I just wish someone else like Smith and Wesson, Hiatts etc made a dual keyhole cuff. Nothing worse than having to worry about "keyhole up" when cuffing a struggling offender

Leave a comment:

• OccamsRazor
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by ValleyOne View Post
    I know I've been kinda distant, ok I've been away for a while, but just how 'rough' does it get that you need approx. 76 rounds for? (4 mags, 1 in the gun + 1 in the pipe @ 15 per mag)
    If it's a Sig 220 in .45, he probably has 7rd mags for it...36 rounds all told. Most guys I know who carry .45's for duty carry 4 mags to make up for having single-stack ones.

Leave a comment:

• ValleyOne
    replied
    Originally posted by publicsafetyred View Post
    For rough duty I usually have Accumold gear with the same setup except I use a vertical quad mag pouch and a drop leg Taser holster on the left leg.

Leave a comment:

• Maelstrom
    replied
    Originally posted by K-9 Aussie View Post
    In the right pocket of my uniform BDU's I have my trusty Hatch cut resistant gloves.
    A nice addition, I ended up going with the pathogen resistant BG800 duty gloves from Hatch

Leave a comment:

• davis002
    replied
    Sorry for the poor quality of the picture, but this is what I wear.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• davis002
    replied
    Originally posted by K-9 Aussie View Post
    I just hope one day Bianchi makes a double cuff pouch big enough to hold two sets of ASP handcuffs.
    I tried the ASP cuffs, and I must say... I was not very impressed. After awhile, the seem to wear out.

Leave a comment:

• K-9 Aussie
    replied
    I wear and use the Bianchi Accumold Elite duty gear. I use the Sam Browne belt (7960), with the 26" ASP sidebreak scabbard on my rightside, with the double handcuff accumold elite pouch (7917) straight behind it with a set of ASP chain linked handcuffs. On my left I have my 6P in the compact light pouch (7911) just forward my two-way radio in its hard swivel leather case, with a single accumold elite mag pouch (7903) straight behind for my Leatherman Charge XTi. I always make sure tho my baton and handcuffs are right under my right arm simply for weapon retention.

I seldom worked armed these days (most security officers in Australia don't work armed due to our laws) but when I do I use the Bianchi SLR Tornado holster to suit a Glock, and also a Bianchi double mag pouch.

In the right pocket of my uniform BDU's I have my trusty Hatch cut resistant gloves.

I just hope one day Bianchi makes a double cuff pouch big enough to hold two sets of ASP handcuffs.

Leave a comment:

• kingsman
    replied
    Good lord, why do you carry all that stuff?

2:00 double speed loader pouches
    3:00 S&W Mdl 10 in holster
    8:00 Handcuffs in case
    9:00 Nightstick
    9:30 gloves and cpr mask
    10:00 mini flashlight

Radio goes on left shoulder

Leave a comment:

• Andy Taylor
    replied
    12:00 Buckle
    3:00 XD-45 in Safariland Raptor
    4:00 Latex gloves
    7:00 Cuffs
    8:00 Stinger flashlight
    8:30 MK-4 OC
    9:00 Radio
    10:00 ASP
    11:00 2 replenishments for item at 3:00

Belt and most equipment is bianchi accumold elite (imitation basketweave leather)

Back up firearm not mentioned in firearm policy, however to be legal a CCW is required and almost impossible to get in Sacramento County.

Leave a comment:

• Lawson
    replied
    When I wear my police duty belt, I wear my equipment as follows:

0900 HK USP .45
    1100 Double Mag Pouch
    Between 1200 and 0200 I have in order, Cellphone, double cuff case, OC
    0300 Radio, then my flashlight right behind that.

I keep nothing between 0300 and 0900 on my backside. Rubber gloves go into my shirt pockets.

Leave a comment:

• Nauticus
    replied
    Originally posted by flashlightcop509 View Post
    Thats a really nice belt. Where does one obtain this?

Leave a comment:

• Charger
    replied
    Originally posted by Maelstrom View Post
    Avoiding back pain/damage should be a priority as you only get one back eh?
    Quoted For Truth.

Consider yourself lucky that you're learning this without the first-hand knowledge.. Like I did.. LOL

Leave a comment:

• publicsafetyred
    replied
    For some reason I felt compelled to answer this one....

All Bianchi basketweave leather except for the Taser brand holster and Shurefire holster.
    0100 Handcuff key on a keeper
    0300 Sig 220 in a Safariland SLS holster
    0400 First Defense MK-4
    on my back is two single cuff cases, on both sides of spine so that if I fall it wont paralyze me.
    1930 21" ASP
    2000 Surefire light in bezel down holster
    2100 Taser X26c in left hand holster
    2200 - 2300 horizontal dual mag pouch.

For rough duty I usually have Accumold gear with the same setup except I use a vertical quad mag pouch and a drop leg Taser holster on the left leg.

Leave a comment:

• flashlightcop509
    replied

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X