Your duty belt setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maelstrom View Post
    Avoiding back pain/damage should be a priority as you only get one back eh?
    Quoted For Truth.

Consider yourself lucky that you're learning this without the first-hand knowledge.. Like I did.. LOL
    Corbier's Commandos - "Stickin it to the ninjas!"
    Originally posted by ValleyOne
    BANG, next thing you know Bob's your Uncle and this Sgt is seemingly out on his a$$.
    Shoulda called in sick.
    Be safe!

Comment

Originally posted by flashlightcop509 View Post
      Thats a really nice belt. Where does one obtain this?

Comment

When I wear my police duty belt, I wear my equipment as follows:

0900 HK USP .45
        1100 Double Mag Pouch
        Between 1200 and 0200 I have in order, Cellphone, double cuff case, OC
        0300 Radio, then my flashlight right behind that.

I keep nothing between 0300 and 0900 on my backside. Rubber gloves go into my shirt pockets.
        "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
        "The Curve" 1998

Comment

12:00 Buckle
          3:00 XD-45 in Safariland Raptor
          4:00 Latex gloves
          7:00 Cuffs
          8:00 Stinger flashlight
          8:30 MK-4 OC
          9:00 Radio
          10:00 ASP
          11:00 2 replenishments for item at 3:00

Belt and most equipment is bianchi accumold elite (imitation basketweave leather)

Back up firearm not mentioned in firearm policy, however to be legal a CCW is required and almost impossible to get in Sacramento County.
          "Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists. " Author Unknown

Comment

Good lord, why do you carry all that stuff?

2:00 double speed loader pouches
            3:00 S&W Mdl 10 in holster
            8:00 Handcuffs in case
            9:00 Nightstick
            9:30 gloves and cpr mask
            10:00 mini flashlight

Radio goes on left shoulder

Comment

I wear and use the Bianchi Accumold Elite duty gear. I use the Sam Browne belt (7960), with the 26" ASP sidebreak scabbard on my rightside, with the double handcuff accumold elite pouch (7917) straight behind it with a set of ASP chain linked handcuffs. On my left I have my 6P in the compact light pouch (7911) just forward my two-way radio in its hard swivel leather case, with a single accumold elite mag pouch (7903) straight behind for my Leatherman Charge XTi. I always make sure tho my baton and handcuffs are right under my right arm simply for weapon retention.

I seldom worked armed these days (most security officers in Australia don't work armed due to our laws) but when I do I use the Bianchi SLR Tornado holster to suit a Glock, and also a Bianchi double mag pouch.

In the right pocket of my uniform BDU's I have my trusty Hatch cut resistant gloves.

I just hope one day Bianchi makes a double cuff pouch big enough to hold two sets of ASP handcuffs.
              A well trained dog is worth 10 men!

I can recall my dog, but I can never recall a fired bullet!

Would you prefer me to use the dog, the Glock, the baton or the O.C. spray? It's your health insurance so you decide. Alternatively there is always the handcuffs, followed by the Police with the court house preceeding rapidly after. Now which service would you like me to utilise

Comment

Originally posted by K-9 Aussie View Post
                I just hope one day Bianchi makes a double cuff pouch big enough to hold two sets of ASP handcuffs.
                I tried the ASP cuffs, and I must say... I was not very impressed. After awhile, the seem to wear out.
                "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

Sorry for the poor quality of the picture, but this is what I wear.
                  Attached Files
                  "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

In the right pocket of my uniform BDU's I have my trusty Hatch cut resistant gloves.
                    A nice addition, I ended up going with the pathogen resistant BG800 duty gloves from Hatch
                    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by publicsafetyred View Post
                      For rough duty I usually have Accumold gear with the same setup except I use a vertical quad mag pouch and a drop leg Taser holster on the left leg.
                      I know I've been kinda distant, ok I've been away for a while, but just how 'rough' does it get that you need approx. 76 rounds for? (4 mags, 1 in the gun + 1 in the pipe @ 15 per mag)

Just seems odd that's all...
                      ~Super Ninja Sniper~
                      Corbier's Commandos

Nemo me impune lacessit

Grammical and Spelling errors may occur form time to time. Yoov bin worned

Comment

Originally posted by ValleyOne View Post
                        I know I've been kinda distant, ok I've been away for a while, but just how 'rough' does it get that you need approx. 76 rounds for? (4 mags, 1 in the gun + 1 in the pipe @ 15 per mag)
                        If it's a Sig 220 in .45, he probably has 7rd mags for it...36 rounds all told. Most guys I know who carry .45's for duty carry 4 mags to make up for having single-stack ones.

Comment

Originally posted by davis002 View Post
                          I tried the ASP cuffs, and I must say... I was not very impressed. After awhile, the seem to wear out.

In all honesty I have them due to their dual keyhole. I've always been a bit suss on them but they haven't failed yet. I just wish someone else like Smith and Wesson, Hiatts etc made a dual keyhole cuff. Nothing worse than having to worry about "keyhole up" when cuffing a struggling offender
                          A well trained dog is worth 10 men!

I can recall my dog, but I can never recall a fired bullet!

Would you prefer me to use the dog, the Glock, the baton or the O.C. spray? It's your health insurance so you decide. Alternatively there is always the handcuffs, followed by the Police with the court house preceeding rapidly after. Now which service would you like me to utilise

Comment

Originally posted by ValleyOne View Post

SIG 220 has 7 or 8 round mags. Its not uncommon to see officers with a single stack weapon carry a quad mag pouch. (Thats why they make them.)

California Security Blog
                            Domain Registration Services

Comment

In all honesty I have them due to their dual keyhole. I've always been a bit suss on them but they haven't failed yet. I just wish someone else like Smith and Wesson, Hiatts etc made a dual keyhole cuff. Nothing worse than having to worry about "keyhole up" when cuffing a struggling offender

When in a struggle I don't care about the side of the keyholes..and if my cuffs are to tight and hurt him.Eh he just didnt have to struggle with me..
                              Ain't war hell?

Comment

Originally posted by publicsafetyred View Post
                                SIG 220 has 7 or 8 round mags. Its not uncommon to see officers with a single stack weapon carry a quad mag pouch. (Thats why they make them.)
                                I guess it's just uncommon in my neck of the woods as I have never seen 'em on any duty rig anywhere.
                                ~Super Ninja Sniper~
                                Corbier's Commandos

Nemo me impune lacessit

Grammical and Spelling errors may occur form time to time. Yoov bin worned

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X