Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War113
    replied
    44 magnum eh...if he hits you..well your done.

Leave a comment:

• Curtis Baillie
    replied
    No Pen? No Big Deal.

As a young Det.Sgt. I once showed up at a bank robbery without a gun. I had been in the office and ran out the door without my gun that was secured in the gun locker.

Normally that would not be a problem - except when the robber was caught he gave a statement that he was on a rooftop overlooking an alley and saw me and another officer walking in the alley. He stated that if we turned around and spotted him he was going to shoot us. He was armed with a 44 magnum. I received a three day suspension.

Lesson learned.

I used to tell that story to recruits at the Acadamy - they always got a chuckle out of it.

Leave a comment:

• craig333
    replied
    Dropped it into that special place in the car where "I can see it, but I'd have to remove the seat to get it out".

Leave a comment:

• davis002
    replied
    Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
    Easy enough to explain. Last person she let borrow her pen took it, her pen ran out of ink, ball point 'froze,' etc al.
    Now, if she forgot the stolen/recovered property she was supposed to return... that would be something to complain about.

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Easy enough to explain. Last person she let borrow her pen took it, her pen ran out of ink, ball point 'froze,' etc al.

Leave a comment:

• davis002
    replied
    It can happen... it's not the end of the world, is it?

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    started a topic Unprepared?

Unprepared?

We had some incidents at my hotels this past weekend, I met with a Sgt. Detective yesterday. She was returning some stolen/recovered property. She had to ask to borrow a pen to fill out the release form. A Sgt. Detectove that doesn't have a pen with her????

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X