Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UtahProtectionForce View Post
    had to pull a dictonary for that one o.O

defined as : Leaking of retinal blood vessels in advanced or long-term diabetes, affecting the macula or retina. Vision can be seriously distorted or blurred.
    BTW I wasn't joking. I can no longer read out of my left eye. I undergo lazer treatments (to stop the bleeding) every month or 2 & last month they tried injecting Corizone (sp?) into the eye to try & stop the swelling. NOT FUN!
    I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
    Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Sorry to hear that HotelSecurity.
      "Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists. " Author Unknown

Comment

You know.. All my peeps keep stealing my pens, because I use those kewl Gel-pens and they are like hot cakes!

I just radio an officer to meet with me somewhere, and use his pen! LOL
        Deputy Sheriff

Comment

I have a 4yr old daughter who always knocks off my pens and my note pads,I always had a pretty pic on every page, now I have my pen in a keeper on my duty belt so it doesnt go walk abouts.

Comment

I have been asked many times by local LEOs to borrow my pen. I have also lent them note pads and blank trespass warnings as well. It happens from time to time.....

Be safe,

Hank
            " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

I wouldn't worry

until the LEO needs to borrow my weapon

Comment

I've had to lend them cuffs and twist-flexies, and once had to siphon a couple of gallons of gasoline (we were out way back of beyond) so the LEO could get back to civilization.
                "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X