• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by copelandamuffy View Post
    This Monkey is a Securitas Employee who worked Thanksgiving day
    so my fellow Securitas Ape Security Officers could have the day
    off to spend with their families.

Now if you don't mind, please close my cage door so I can enjoy my dinner
    of bananas and chopped nuts and other assorted fruits.
    Wow, you've got web access during work hours, and get OT too (I assume on Turkeyday)? I'm going in now to check next week's lottery schedule and hope I get a handout time and half shift tonight too for one of the many no-call/no-shows (who always seem to get breaks - ???).

One of these days I'm going to snap and start smoking cigars (instead of nasty cigarettes), bsing constantly, being late, leaving my post, no call/no shows, speaking incoherantly on the radio, not shaving, not washing my white shirt, and never doing anything properly: those are the guys who seem to get steady posts, constant overtime, and increased hourly rates!

Comment

Originally posted by ddog View Post
      Wow, you've got web access during work hours, and get OT too (I assume on Turkeyday)? I'm going in now to check next week's lottery schedule and hope I get a handout time and half shift tonight too for one of the many no-call/no-shows (who always seem to get breaks - ???).

One of these days I'm going to snap and start smoking cigars (instead of nasty cigarettes), bsing constantly, being late, leaving my post, no call/no shows, speaking incoherantly on the radio, not shaving, not washing my white shirt, and never doing anything properly: those are the guys who seem to get steady posts, constant overtime, and increased hourly rates!
      With most contract companies the motto is:

You have to screw up to move up!
      Craig

Comment

Originally posted by ddog View Post

I got home at 1500 hours Thanksgiving afternon after being at work at 0400 hours Thanksgiving morning.
        http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X