PA Armed Security Requirements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PA Armed Security Requirements

I am licensed as a Special Police Officer in Washington DC. I am moving to Pennsylvania soon and am wondering what the requirements are to be armed in the state.

Also, what are some good security companies to look at in the area? I am moving to Harrisburg/Hershey PA area but will travel for the right job.

Originally posted by security steve View Post
    I am licensed as a Special Police Officer in Washington DC. I am moving to Pennsylvania soon and am wondering what the requirements are to be armed in the state.

Also, what are some good security companies to look at in the area? I am moving to Harrisburg/Hershey PA area but will travel for the right job.
    When you say to be armed, are you referring to as Joe Citizen, or as a security officer? To be armed as Joe Citizen, all you have to do is simply apply for the license with the county sheriff you'll be residing. As for a security officer..etc.. you'll have to be ACT 235 certified... www.packing.org has all the information you will need.
    "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
    Working...
    X