Interesting Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Video

Video of a Hit & Run from a place that I work. This is several hours before we arrive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZlL0pf3lHo
    "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Having watched this fine video, I do believe that would constitute a carjacking attempt. Odd little place, that site.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Already 13 views? HAHA... watch that number skyrocket today.

:evil laugh:

Comment

Nice video. Where abouts in St. Paul is that?
        ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

Comment

Lol nice vid...
          Ain't war hell?

Comment

Hmm, dugg already.

http://digg.com/videos/comedy/Man_mo..._gets_run_over
            Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Hmmm Maybe just me but something about a light weight punk walking in front of a 3000 lb SUV is a recipe for road kill.

THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
              THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
              http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                Hmmm Maybe just me but something about a light weight punk walking in front of a 3000 lb SUV is a recipe for road kill.

Lol... so true. From what i'm told, the guy appeared to be high on something. Crack kills... or at least gets you run over by a truck when you play superman and try to stop it with your bare hands.
                "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

What a weak stick and job security.....
                  "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

203 views...wow

Comment

Originally posted by BadBoynMD View Post
                      What a weak stick and job security.....
                      what??????

Comment

I second the "what"? Interesting video definitely. We have 160 cameras and counting at my facility and it never ceases to amaze me the garbage we catch on an almost daily basis.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X