X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad you don't have to deal with this

For all those working mall security...

http://www.truveo.com/?method=truveo...6415653&play=1

Wow... I think the mall was open at the time too. Look how the doors retract to open before the car even makes contact.
    "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
    "The Curve" 1998

Comment

You know.. if the little bugger had just asked, we do have special doors that they could have opened for him to get his car in... instead of ruining a set of perfectly good doors!

LOL, Good find!
      Deputy Sheriff

Comment

I want to say that happened it Tampa earlier this year. I've seen the clip a few dozen times.

Comment

I would go to the driver and say...

For a delivery ?The loading docks are north sir.
          Ain't war hell?

Comment

But isn't it something we've all THOUGHT of doing??? Kinda like the Blues Brothers. Glad the driver got help.
            I'm the guy you don't want to be around when your doing something wrong, but you can't wait for me to get there when your down, to fix you up...

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Comment

On a lighter note, his wife has never nagged him to find better parking again.
              "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
              "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X