No announcement yet.

Gun - Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glock 22 for work, as dictated by the gubmint.

Walther PPK-S (.380), Beretta Jetfire (.25), SA XD (9mm) and assorted long guns when outside of work (not all at once though)

Comment

I don't carry for work, we're unarmed at HCMC. But I do have a state carry permit and I've carried Glock (model 23) for the better part of the last 10 years. It just fits my hand better then most other firearms. They're very durable and you can't beat the simplicity.
      Apparently a HUGE cop wannabe...

Comment

Springfield XD-45. Not a big fan of 40's.. too much velocity for my flavor.
        Deputy Sheriff

Comment

Sig P229 .40 cal... it's quite accurate, compact and an overall excellent weapon.
          "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

XD-40 is what I would carry, if I got hired to do armed work. Sure hope getting the license was worth it.

Comment

I carry the Glock 22 with the M3 light attached and a .357 two inch as a Back up.

Although I do miss the feel of my Beretta 92 FS the Glock is just lighter even with a full mag and the light attached.
              The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ?

www.patrol4u.com

sigpic

Comment

sidearm

I carry Beretta 92fs. Reason why I carry the 92 fs is I like feel of grip over the Glock as well hi cap mags 20 plus 1 it's nice as Boart says

sgt koolaid

oh ya
                CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

GLOCK for semi
                  S&W for revolver
                  Police Officer

Experience: Bouncer, EMT, Theme Park Security, Money Transport, Armed Guard

Comment

Currently carry XD-45. Carried a Sig P220 for more than 10 years. The XD is lighter, caries more rounds and fits my hand well. I have also carried S&W revolvers as personel weapons over the years.
                    "Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists. " Author Unknown

Comment

Personal carry, Ruger P95DC 9mm....

Hospitality Industry oriented security, so pepper spray only, nothing that goes bang...
                      “Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left”
                      "I swear to God, I'm going to pistol whip the next guy that says 'Shenanigans' "... Capt. O'Hagan, "Super Troopers"

Comment

Walther P-99 9mm in the OD green frame. Fits my hand better than any other gun I've tried. (Although I considered a Sig before I found the Walther)
                        Corbier's Commandos - "Stickin it to the ninjas!"
                        Originally posted by ValleyOne
                        BANG, next thing you know Bob's your Uncle and this Sgt is seemingly out on his a$$.
                        Shoulda called in sick.
                        Be safe!

Comment

FN Five Seven.

Comment

I cant carry **** even tho I got the liscence.
                            Ain't war hell?

Comment

Beretta 96FS .40

It is the most comfortable firearm I've held.
                              ~Super Ninja Sniper~
                              Corbier's Commandos

Nemo me impune lacessit

Grammical and Spelling errors may occur form time to time. Yoov bin worned

Comment

Federal Issue:

A Glock 22 with a Streamlight M6, and a Colt M4 with an

Aimpoint sight and Surefire light.

Private Certification:

A Kimber CDP because it's accurate and very "purdy"!
                                "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."
                                - Thomas Jefferson

“Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.”
                                — Vince Lombardi

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

IX. Strive to attain professional competence.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X