Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BadBoynMD
    replied
    www.speedtechlights.com... Interior lightbars, deck led's, overhead lightbars, etc etc etc.... can't beat the prices either.

Leave a comment:

• flashlightcop509
    replied
    Here you go, deck lights... could be mounted behind the grille as well tho...
    http://www.swps.com/ab2rounrubho.html

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Friend of mine out of Memphis runs all green Whelen LEDs. They're bright as hell.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Ledgerwood
    replied
    The only companies who stock Green in LEDs are D&R Electronics out of Canada and Tomar engineering. Neither company manufactures interior "lightbars" like what you see in Galls but they both have good selections. If you want the actual interior lightbar (i.e. InnerEdge, Phantom, etc.) then you will need to contact a rep for Whelen, Federal Signal, or Sho-me as those are the companies that make them. They don't stock green but can special order them for you.

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Originally posted by cdesha View Post
    I was wondering if anyone has or has heard of windshield and rear deck mounted light bars in green and amber colors.
    Montreal Police are trying out a few with LED lights on the rear decks, windshields & in the passenger side door windows except they are red & blue. ALL colours of flashers are regulated in Quebec. (we have government run insurance). Green is reserved for fire department command posts.
    http://policecanada.policecanada.org...SPVM045_MW.jpg
    Last edited by HotelSecurity; 06-09-2007, 01:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Hehehe... If you are, please look up Chapter 493, Section 6118. You will find it is still illegal, and a violation of your license, to put any color but amber on your vehicle for warning lights.

The new law only authorizes you to operate said light on the public roads or private property. Chapter 493 still outlaws green for Class B and D licensees. (Companies and Officers/Guards.)

Basically, now, proprietary security officers may run Amber and Green.

Leave a comment:

• bigdog
    replied
    I was wondering if anyone has or has heard of windshield and rear deck mounted light bars in green and amber colors.
    Just curious but your not a fl SO right?

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    All manufacturer reps can order these through the manufacturer. Shop around.

Leave a comment:

• publicsafetyred
    replied
    Very common for security in California. Amber is authorized for security and green is not regulated in the state.

Leave a comment:

• Lawson
    replied
    I have seen and heard of them. I personally do not have them equipped in my car.

Leave a comment:

• cdesha
    started a topic Light Bars

Light Bars

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X